• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new Mysterious Silver man!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noshade15

at the beginning of the Ven feed I noticed something odd along with Terra's story too... Who is this mysterious man with Silver hair? his hair style is different and he has ear rings. he also has black clothing. His posture is built strong and idk what to think now after seeing this guy. He appeared when Terra looked at Riku for some reason, and now this guy is the first thing you see at the beginning of Vens story... OMG WHO IS HE!? what's going on!? he speaks something at the beginning of Vens story, but what does he say? someone please translate!!!

Justin.tv - mebathi999 Archives

αsiя

space coke
People think that its Riku from the future
The guy also resembles Terranort
and I heard from someone that they think its a vision of whats to become of Riku

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
The first man you are talking about is MX in an OrgyXIII cloak. The reason why is currently unknown to us, but I' sure it will be explained soon.

The second man, the one whom Terra saw when he looked at five year old Riku is either A: An older Riku that may appear in the future. Or B: Xehanort. Personally, I think it was Xehanort.

There is already a thread somewhere around here about the silver headed guy that Terra saw. I think it was called "Older Riku." :)

A

Azrael

It could be Terra-nort though it's likely that's Riku as well.

noshade15

ok first off! I'm talking abt the guy you see before that scene with MX in the cloak and Ven in cloth. You see the guy that Terra sees while looking at Riku again! and he actually TALKS! yeah ik it shocked me too, just watch the feed I posted, you will have to skip a few to fast forward but I PROMISE you it's before that scene with MX and ven.

Justin.tv - mebathi999 Archives

noshade15

me and few of my friends think it's Xehenort, like after MX fused with Terra, but idk. it's weird how it's on Destiny island and it must be abt the future, but it would help if it were translated

Lelouch

It might be KH3 Riku. He could had change his hairstyle. Though it's hard to tell if it's a KH3 Riku or Xehanort.

noshade15

haha Riku looked up to terra SO much that he changed his hair style and appearance to match him. haha idk, seems that Riku was chosen, but Sora was destined to be the keyblade master

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
So Riku changes his hair color and overall body shape in the future? I doubt it unless Xehanort places a factor. That's Xehanort's hair style. Sliver and long in the back like a mullet with a few strands of hair in his face. My only question is how can Terra see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back