• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new Mysterious Silver man!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, in during 358/2 Days he assimilated Xehanort in order to fight Roxas, but it was still him inside. In KH2, when Ansem sacrificed himself with that machine he used, Riku was free from that form. So it wouldn't be surprising that he took in Xehanort's hairstyle.

AllEndsWith-

So Riku changes his hair color and overall body shape in the future? I doubt it unless Xehanort places a factor. That's Xehanort's hair style. Sliver and long in the back like a mullet with a few strands of hair in his face. My only question is how can Terra see this?
" Their hearts are connected" crud or maybe a deeper connection, since did did call him brother.

But I have no idea, so don't tell me there aren't any family ties.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Xehanort's influence from his return? I don't know. I mean if it was the future Riku why did it go in the order of Sliver Hair Guy (SHG) to KH2 Riku. I mean if was meant to show Riku in the future, you'd think it would show it in the opposite order.

Not really they could show it from future-present-past.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
So Riku changes his hair color and overall body shape in the future? I doubt it unless Xehanort places a factor. That's Xehanort's hair style. Sliver and long in the back like a mullet with a few strands of hair in his face. My only question is how can Terra see this?

>.> He's a teenager ain't he?

Lelouch

If that was KH3 Riku I'm guessing he's between the age of 17-18. That's enough time to change his hair style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back