• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
First of all, welcome to KHI. This is perhaps not the most adequate place to post this (Community Board would have been more appropriate, I think), but you're new, so it's okay.

I guess the best advice I can give you is just to follow the rules and use common sense. Be civil. You should be fine as long as you can do that.

Hope your stay is a pleasant one.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
The color of your name stays the same until you reach certain posts.
1000 posts=red
3000 posts=silver
oh and welcome to our organized forum of insanity.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Another tip for you: always check the stickies out. Often, they're rules you should know about.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hey welcome to the forums:) If you wonder about anything, you can always ask us:)

Cicero

Visionary
Welcome, Herumaru. Credits for not making a name like Sorakeybladerandomnumbers. xD

Anyway...tips? Don't spam, don't double, and certainly don't triple post. Use the EDIT button if you want to say some more, but you are still the last one who posted. The EDIT button is down on the right of every one of your post.

Last tip: Have fun! =D (Yes, that was corny.)

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Hi and welcome. If you're unsure of how to start off, try out the Newb Abdoption Agency, located in the sticky section at the top of the communities page.

Herumaru

Ummm..... ^_^; The "newb adoption agency" sort makes me feel ashamed to be a newb who started a week ago...... (Hades) I was hoping to make my named orange..... >___>;

I also have a question about Rep Power??

Cicero

Visionary
The newb adoption agency is just a cool initiative to help those who don't really seem to get around when they are here the first time. You seem cool thought. ^^

^For all questions you might have about rep power.

Retha Realta

hey can anyone tell me how to start a thread?
it may sound stupid but i have absolutly no clue...

oh and whats this community board?
im hopeless with computers lol

hey can anyone tell me how to start a thread?
it may sound stupid but i have absolutly no clue...

oh and whats this community board?
im hopeless with computers lol

This is why the Newb Adoption Agency is so handy, KHInsider.com veterans helping out newbs. :)

Anyhow to the question within every 'forum section' (i.e. Future of Kingdom Hearts section), there is a "New thread" button on the top and bottom of the page, click on that to create a new one.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Welcome to KHI Anything you need to know just post a thread and youll have answers within 15 minutes or so and so =]

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey there, welcome to KHInsider Forums! Enjoy your stay here! Need any helps or a buddy, just ask me! =P

Back