• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New member here! Hey fellow keyblade warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So_Savage1000

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hey everyone! Excited to be a part of such a welcoming community for such an awesome franchise! What are you most excited for to come in the next KH series? [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I've been recently new to the streaming scene. I want to stream as much content as possible not just one kind of game but many! It all starts with hard work and networking my self through dedicated platforms such as these forums that I've joined and have enjoyed meeting all types of people that share he same love that I do for Kingdom Hearts. Expect to see me a lot throughout the forums and I'm excited to talk to some new fans along the way![/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'll be streaming a lot before and after the game releases (midnight release KH3) for anyone interested in fun and thorough game-play, follows/subs would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again. Hype train for Kingdom Hearts 3 begins![/FONT]😁
https://www.twitch.tv/so_savage1000

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Welcome to the forums! Be sure to look at the guidelines for advertising and dropping links to your twitch channel. Otherwise, have a good time!

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Welcome! If you need me or any other people on the forums for help, just click on our username in any of these threads and send us a private message!

Back