• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Melody of Memory screenshots and renders showcase RAX, gameplay & leaderboards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
So I noticed in the gameplay that Sora's team have this group jump animation when they all attack together for a excellent score. I want to see what RAX and ATV's animations are when they do a excellent score too. Imagine the likes of Aqua, Axel or Terra doing this happy childlike jump when scoring big points. I can't wait to play this game to see all the animations of the heroes.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I can kinda see Axel doing it, seeing he does have a childish streak, but the other two not as much.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the different teams will feel and differ.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I can kinda see Axel doing it, seeing he does have a childish streak, but the other two not as much.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the different teams will feel and differ.
If Terra has any goofy animations at all in this game, someone needs to mod it and make it look like he's Terranort doing the scene.

I hope the characters have extra outfits too unlock. I doubt it. Especially since Aqua, Axel and Xion's reskins are on unreal engine.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
If Terra has any goofy animations at all in this game, someone needs to mod it and make it look like he's Terranort doing the scene.

I hope the characters have extra outfits too unlock. I doubt it. Especially since Aqua, Axel and Xion's reskins are on unreal engine.
Yeah, this game seems to not be doing a lot of things I'd have thought would be no brainers to make fans happy.

Like letting you mix and match party members, have a playable Kairi, your mentioned alternative skins and usage of the musical pieces from the properties they have access to in a music focused game.

Still excited for this game, I've just been noticing a lot of little missed opportunities.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Why couldn't Xion be in her new outfit from the KH3 ending? SHE'S FINALLY FREE LET HER BE HER!

Awards
Why couldn't Xion be in her new outfit from the KH3 ending? SHE'S FINALLY FREE LET HER BE HER!
They prolly didn't bother making a new model with the old engine or something idk

Fortunately the next time we see her in her UE4 glory she'll be in her new outfit and she'll FINALLY STOP BEING CALLED "NOT-KAIRISORA" AND THOSE MEMES CAN F I N A L L Y D I E

SweetYetSalty

Awards
These might not even be the real versions of the cast but memory clones during the era of those memories, so she has to be in her coat then, she was practically born in it. Roxas also isn't dual wielding either so this is the 358/2 Days memory timeline. In a future game with the real thing she'll appear with her new outfit. And hopefully Roxas will have a new one by then too.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
These might not even be the real versions of the cast but memory clones during the era of those memories, so she has to be in her coat then, she was practically born in it. Roxas also isn't dual wielding either so this is the 358/2 Days memory timeline. In a future game with the real thing she'll appear with her new outfit. And hopefully Roxas will have a new one by then too.
I don't know if I want Roxas to get a new outfit. I really love his outfit (not the black coat).

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
These might not even be the real versions of the cast but memory clones during the era of those memories

Not really much room for doubt on this one. Sora's in his KH1 clothes even though in the present timeline he is 16 and missing. Not to mention TAV are in the Realm of Darkness IRL. And Riku's in his DDD outfit in the game, but certainly not in reality...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Replaced the 18 Japanese screenshots in the OP with 21 English screens and larger renders (though they are on a white background)
They've never given us transparent assets before, why start now? :p

Awards
I don't know if I want Roxas to get a new outfit. I really love his outfit (not the black coat).
Same. Why would Roxas need a new outfit when the outfit he was introduced in only had the screen time of like three hours and a few minutes?

If anything the only thing regarding his wardrobe that should be changed is that his jacket has longer sleeves.

Edit: I was right, the Roxas render has a cocky smile.

All he needs is a coat with a cool color and he'll be a Stylish Action protag

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Same. Why would Roxas need a new outfit when the outfit he was introduced in only had the screen time of like three hours and a few minutes?

If anything the only thing regarding his wardrobe that should be changed is that his jacket has longer sleeves.
I didn't even realize that he only ever wore his good outfit in KH2. Everything else is the damn Organization coat. In ReMIND, after Roxas destroyed the recusant's sigil, he should have ripped off the coat and revealed his KH2 outfit and screamed "I HATE THIS COAT!"

Awards
I didn't even realize that he only ever wore his good outfit in KH2. Everything else is the damn Organization coat. In ReMIND, after Roxas destroyed the recusant's sigil, he should have ripped off the coat and revealed his KH2 outfit and screamed "I HATE THIS COAT!"
I actually imagined him just showing up in his good outfit with the Org coat unzipped without those ornament things on it.

Cuz my constant desire for a DMC-style Sea Salt Trio game is so immense I want Rucksack to have a cool coat.

And as I added in my previous response, MoM Roxas render got a cocky smile and it makes me happy.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I actually imagined him just showing up in his good outfit with the Org coat unzipped without those ornament things on it.

Cuz my constant desire for a DMC-style Sea Salt Trio game is so immense I want Rucksack to have a cool coat.

And as I added in my previous response, MoM Roxas render got a cocky smile and it makes me happy.
If they have their own game together, I wouldn't mind them wearing the coats for one world (like if they visit the Realm of Darkness). But Xion can't wear the coat forever. I'm just waiting for Namine to throw away that Castle Oblivion curtain she's been wearing for over a decade. Can't SOMEONE buy the girl a new outfit?! No one in the CASTLE of Radiant Garden could throw her some new clothes!? They have NO SHAME sending the girl to a beach party in a decade old curtain dress and worn out slippers!

GreyouTT

Awards
Max score? Man, even the test leaderboards have hackers.

Back