• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Manga Artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
From Unbirth Wings, advertising the Days Manga.

358-2%20Days%20manga%20advertisement.png

tri-blade

I was wondering who whistled to Pluto back in Re:Coded!!! Now we know it was Axel!!!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
That's a purty nice pic. Axel looks like he's rather nonplussed about Pluto's assumed attempted attacks on his ice cream.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i wish tthe stuff in the manga was cannon it fill little deets that nomur never will

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
"Ha ha no way pooch!"

lol The art for the manga is always cute.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
"...here's something that will hopefully make the wait a little bit more bearable."

Yeah, this TOTALLY will tide us over.

Hey, why don't you try to keep making every single update on the front page sound like you're a huge fan and get excited over every little thing about the series? :\

Why don't you try to appease the army of crazed n00bs who still whine about useless handheld games and KH3 while you're at it?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
AWWWWWWWWWW! <3<3<3

I loved all the little Axel/Pluto friendship moments in the KH2 novels, and this is just as cute! :3

Monoochrom

Hey, why don't you try to keep making every single update on the front page sound like you're a huge fan and get excited over every little thing about the series? :\

Why don't you try to appease the army of crazed n00bs who still whine about useless handheld games and KH3 while you're at it?

Period?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
At times I actually like parts of the Manga of KH better because the comedy relief in it is actually... Well, good. And the character's attitudes (Manga!Kairi > Game!Kairi) are sometimes better than the originals.

Plus, the little extra things they throw in are always nice, cannon or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back