• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New looks for a Original Roleplay.. need help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Original/Canon RP do you think is more interesting

• A War roleplay; well bring your characters in the middle of a war...[this could be a Canon]

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • A Soul Eater RP?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A Naruto RP?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • involves giving your Characters a origin... involving other's characters in the process

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • A Battle Roleplay... with a War-like theme...different to opt.1 because it would be in Battles

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • other, please post...

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Aight well then how about this;

i say when in doubt, let the masses vote for a new original roleplay...

So yea vote for something you think it's interesting... this is not a promise saying your gonna join it, nah i just wanna know if any of theses ideas are interesting hahahaha

You can multi-post...

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
That can work, hahah i was also thinking some type of Nam-WW3 mix... dunno just i haven't seen like THAT kind of war as a roleplay yet... other than War for Power...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well a couple could work, seeing in how i haven't watched soul eater yet i wont say that, and naruto rp's are slightly getting a tad bit old, a rp about a character's orgin's: Well in all honesty that could work, but it would need a solid story as well with a decent amount of people, but the battle rp's are always fun..i can see that being one of the popular one's. But have you ever thought of something in the area of a futuristic timed-rp. Sorta in the direction of War For power, but nothing like it. I am just talking about the time era of it. Seeing in how future rps seem to attract more attention, maybe a crossover of a mech- fantasy rp...that could work ^_^..well that is what i think, hope it was to some help ^__^

<3

Call me Love, love.
While War For Power was still up, I was thinking of a future version of that.

Add mech suits and I reckon it could be pretty awesome : D

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

Yeah War for power was great, and a future version of something similar would be good, adding some fantasy elements to it would be interesting. Sort of advanced technology but surrounding it a sort of, maybe other worldly type of element to it.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Yeah. War For Power was very Non- Fiction. Not that it was bad, just a bit plain. Adding some fiction to it would be great.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Well it's not so epic in my books since I haven't watched either :lol:

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
I haven't seen a Naruto RP in a while. But I'd like to experiment a War RP...

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Right then...thank you very much for telling me what you like and i came to this conclusion...

a Origin-war roleplay... i'll come up with a very thick plot... i hope everyone that voted would join this rp. Thanx for voting :D

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Hm... Maybe we can Co-Op with ur battle idea.... sounds interesting

as for the voting thing, i already posted up the roleplay, i hope you guys like it... well really i hope you guys like the plot more than anything else... x_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back