• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new leveled up graphics presited

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

new L.U.G. president

• cloud liengod

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • yevon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new2ya

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • bond of fire

• Game master boy

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Riku the law

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Doomprimy(sry if spelled rong)

• Boondock saint

• .......... dont care what happes to the place

• other(put suggestion in post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku the law

ok we need a new leader since our old leader odin left :( :( im not going to let this clan fall apart again we need a new leader so any1 can vote and wen the polls are down who ever has the most votes wins

Edit: holy crap if ur name is not on here im so sry just consider urself on other o god im so sry i forgot some ppls

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
To be honest, I dont really care. I think everyone will do a decent to good job.

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
if only i could vote 4 times...

here are my votes:

1. cloud: been around for a really long time.
2. Boondock Saint: great sig maker and one of the most active people i know on the GFX forums.
3. New2Ya: just a cool person and siggy maker.
4. Riku_the_law: you've done so much for us. i just wish i could vote 4 times next time...

and you guys, just so you know, next time when ur changing leaders, judge on skill of siggie making/ani making.

Riku the law

_Odin_ said:
if only i could vote 4 times...

here are my votes:

1. cloud: been around for a really long time.
2. Boondock Saint: great sig maker and one of the most active people i know on the GFX forums.
3. New2Ya: just a cool person and siggy maker.
4. Riku_the_law: you've done so much for us. i just wish i could vote 4 times next time...

and you guys, just so you know, next time when ur changing leaders, judge on skill of siggie making/ani making.
thats a good idea i just made it cuz we needed a new leader

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
I Voted For Cloud!!!:D
an xalechim u spelled my name wrong, its Bond of fire, not FLAMES, try to get it rite next time:D

Last edited:

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Actually there already is leaders. Me, cloud liengod and i guess Odin. this topic is pointless.

Please don't try to edit the clan by yourself, because to tell you the truth, not even Odin or cloud liengod made the clan. I did. Therefore shouldn't I post stuff like this?

this whole poll is invalid. I or cloud liengod have the last say. Sorry.

Last edited:

Riku the law

Game Master Boy said:
Actually there already is leaders. Me, cloud liengod and i guess Odin. this topic is pointless.

Please don't try to edit the clan by yourself, because to tell you the truth, not even Odin or cloud liengod made the clan. I did. Therefore shouldn't I post stuff like this?

this whole poll is invalid. I or cloud liengod have the last say. Sorry.

hey u havent done anything so im just trying to keep up with the place so yea xp

-RikU_

Hello there. My name is Chris and was wondering if I could join Leveled up graphics. Kb72 sent me, saying that I should join this group, so if it's ok, can I?

Valentyne

im not in the clan but i voted for game b/c he has been the only one that has talked to me and sorta helped me a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back