• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts Silly Bands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
the one with the nobody emblem looked really bad....the ones after looked like thier worth getting

Key

Exile
Awards
The app shirt is adorable <3 and i'm kinda digging that last one... i wanna see those silly bands, lol though i think my sister'll steal them from me before i'd get to wear them XD

Fortissimo

That's ridiculous. It's weird that only in the last 2 years I have seen so much Kh merch in a well known store, as well as people wearing it.

Shadow Key

I'm really digging those shirts- the emblem one's a bit "meh" though. App one's a must buy for me. (JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!)

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I think I might just buy those Silly Bands just so I can annoy the hell out of all my teachers.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
HELL YEAH, SILLY BANDZ.
My friend stole half of mine like a douche nozzle without knowing what they were supposed to be.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
im feeling the apps one and the sora one. actually the sora one gave me an idea for a desktop background... but yeah ill probably buy the apps on just to have.... =/

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm not gonna lie; the Apps shirt and the Prophecy shirt looked great. 8D And I think Imma gonna buy Heartless shoelaces for my next pair of shoes, since my current ones are wearing out fast. :C

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The app shirt actually looks pretty decent. Maybe they realized that "OMG OBVIOUS KH OFFICIAL ARTWORK" isn't as appealing as vague symbols and designs.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The app shirt actually looks pretty decent. Maybe they realized that "OMG OBVIOUS KH OFFICIAL ARTWORK" isn't as appealing as vague symbols and designs.

yeah, they're getting better with it . hopefully they stick with similar design to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back