• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Kingdom Hearts Pin at Disney's Annual Pin Trading Event in September 2015

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If I'm making a thread, it can only mean one thing...MERCHANDISE! (Since I'm never fast enough to post any other Kingdom Hearts-related news, I'm too slow compared to you guys :frown:).

As we know, Disney has been meticulously releasing 1 Kingdom Hearts pin annually since 2011, this year's pin is being released at Disney's biggest pin trading event (Kingdom Hearts finally made it!) their Generation D Pin Trading event in September in Disney World, FL. Yay to Kingdom Hearts for finally making it!

612x791.jpeg.88a29b9b088449b7bb5932e3c222d25b.large

The limited edition 300 pin comes in a set of other Disney-related video game pins, retailing at $100 (so $25 per pin) and features, as above, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. This makes the 2nd pin to date that Disney has released of just MDG, no Sora (the pin released with KH2.5 did have Sora and Mickey on it last year though).

Also interesting to note, as you can see in the concept art, Mickey was originally supposed to have his organization coat on, kind of glad they ditched that in favor of his normal attire for Donald and Goofy :)

That's all...just dropping in the let you guys know. KUPO OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back