• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots Show More of Remy, Classic Kingdom, and Selfies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
no idea what the third one is. "Kitten Catch" doesnt turn anything up
I think it's a renaming of "Mickey's Oprhans"?
[video=youtube;b2S1eJFRM5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2S1eJFRM5Q[/video]
26.jpg

Tempo

Awards
I think it's a renaming of "Mickey's Oprhans"?
[video=youtube;b2S1eJFRM5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2S1eJFRM5Q[/video]

Ah I see, that's definitely it then. I had it in my head that since that one had been used for a room in Timeless River, it wouldn't be used again for some reason, so I didnt even consider it. lmao

Nyte_Legion

Gotta say I like the little detail that even in the selfie mode, Buzz seems to really reluctant to have anything to do with Sora while Woody is more than happy to pose in the picture.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Seeing where all these Classic Kingdom Mini-games is really awesome. I'm really excited there are still some we haven't even seen yet as well.

Gotta say I like the little detail that even in the selfie mode, Buzz seems to really reluctant to have anything to do with Sora while Woody is more than happy to pose in the picture.

Lol, if that's the case it would be even better if he poses more by the end of the world and on return visits.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I love Scrooge McDuck, but I'm surprised by my own positive reaction to Sora and Remy's relationship. It looks like a thing of beauty. Can't wait to get cookin'~

Back