• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots Show More of Remy, Classic Kingdom, and Selfies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Scrooge.jpg
Remy.jpg

kaseykockroach

Awards
Minor aspect, I know, but I wonder which Twilight Town music will be used. Lazy Afternoon or Sora's TT music (can't remember the name)?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Minor aspect, I know, but I wonder which Twilight Town music will be used. Lazy Afternoon or Sora's TT music (can't remember the name)?

I think you have the names mixed up "Lazy Afternoons" is what plays in KH2. "At Dusk, I Will Think of You..." is what plays in Days for Twilight Town.

With how this game is catering to a more KH2-oriented crowd, I imagine that "Lazy Afternoons" is the main theme of Twilight Town and we'd hear "At Dusk, I Will Think of You..." at special moments.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I mean the two different Twilight Town themes, the one for Roxas' prologue, and then the music changing for Sora....but I probably do have the names mixed up.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mean the two different Twilight Town themes, the one for Roxas' prologue, and then the music changing for Sora....but I probably do have the names mixed up.

Do you mean the battle themes? The field theme is the same between Sora and Roxas, but their battle themes are different.

EDIT: OH NO I'm mistaken. I'm blaming it on a lack of sleep while I packed. "Lazy Afternoons" for Roxas, "Afternoon Streets" for Sora.

Last edited:

drew0512

Awards
I think you have the names mixed up "Lazy Afternoons" is what plays in KH2. "At Dusk, I Will Think of You..." is what plays in Days for Twilight Town.

With how this game is catering to a more KH2-oriented crowd, I imagine that "Lazy Afternoons" is the main theme of Twilight Town and we'd hear "At Dusk, I Will Think of You..." at special moments.

There are two field themes for TT in KH2: Lazy Afternoons is the one that plays when you're playing as Roxas, while The Afternoon Streets is the one you get with Sora, so the question is which field theme is going to be used in KH3.
Since we're playing as Sora, probably "his" theme? Don't know honestly.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Wow, nice to see more insight on Remy's role in Twilight Town, and the screenshots with him and Sora are cute, it actually reminds me of Linguini's relationship with Remy in the original movie, and the render for him looks incredible.

Though I wonder if Remy was actually bringing all these different fruits to Scrooge McDuck and his New Restaurant in Twilight Town or for his family and himself prior to SDG rescuing him from the Heartless.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, nice to see more insight on Remy's role in Twilight Town, and the screenshots with him and Sora are cute, it actually reminds me of Linguini's relationship with Remy in the original movie, and the render for him looks incredible.

Though I wonder if Remy was actually bringing the fruits to Scrooge McDuck and his New Restaurant in Twilight Town or for his family when SDG rescued him from the Heartless.

Just a heads up: we aren’t allowed to discuss the leaks outside of the spoiler section even when using spoiler tags. Might want to remove that bit.

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Just a heads up: we aren’t allowed to discuss the leaks outside of the spoiler section even when using spoiler tags. Might want to remove that bit.
Damn it, such a fool for posting it in the first place:
tenor.gif

Here I updated it, even if most of you are going to passively move on to the next post and not reply on my post again:

Though I wonder if Remy was actually bringing all these different fruits to Scrooge McDuck and his New Restaurant in Twilight Town or for his family and himself prior to SDG rescuing him from the Heartless.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Coming from the guy who left it in the quote. lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
wtf guys, y'all made it <2 weeks to release and now you're getting sloppy with the spoiler tags

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
We better get Remy/Sora vs. Ignis cooking showdown or I'll riot.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The new Classic Kingdon games look fun! We got new renders, but we’re still missing a ton. Hopefully they release the Org. renders before the game releases.

Back