• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Looking forward to the new trailer that's coming out.

Hopefully, we get some newly recorded Dialogue in the new footage (regardless if it's Japanese or English).

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I personally want to see Mirage Arena return with Co-Op if possible.

We should get playable mickey, at least.
for marluxia/larxene fight

I think it's possible - we've seen three group fights with different controllable characters already:

You play as Riku with Sora as a Party Member, You play as Aqua vs Terranort and Vanitas and then you play as Roxas versus Saix. The only fight we haven't seen yet is the Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene fight so Mickey being playable is a possibility.

Another character I'm hoping for is Lingering Will, we can play as him fighting against Terranort

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I think it's possible - we've seen three group fights with different controllable characters already:

You play as Riku with Sora as a Party Member, You play as Aqua vs Terranort and Vanitas and then you play as Roxas versus Saix. The only fight we haven't seen yet is the Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene fight so Mickey being playable is a possibility.

Another character I'm hoping for is Lingering Will, we can play as him fighting against Terranort

Wasn't there an interview some time ago about possible online elements being added at a later date?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm hoping for an Utada Hikaru boss fight (she dual wields and is dressed like the artwork for "Face My Fears") and "Face My Fears (Battle Version)" plays during the fight.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

They can toss Laguna into the Mirage Arena while they're at it; co-op/online play, FF character, promote FFVIII remastered. Kill three birds with one stone.

NoWay

Awards
I want any type of arena mode. Be it the Coliseum or the Mirage Arena. They could merge all the functions of these two into one big arena in Olympus, where Zeus is located.

2 quid is good

Awards
Unrealistically:
tumblr_prs2pldrnT1tka4xdo2_250.gif

*cries*

He had no right to look as good as he did in KH2

What I want from Remind at the least is an expanded TT. I'm sure that can be done but I also doubt if it will. Everything else I've given up on

redcrown

Awards
I have a personal hope of having a playable segment of the Dark Realm with Riku and Mickey, which the development team could reuse assets from create a scenario of them retracing the steps of Aqua from 2.8. Or a segment where we can play as them when they were in Radiant Garden and they could meet up with the FF gang, so we can finally see them meeting each other after all the years Sora has talked about them.

I'm still not expecting anything or hyping myself up for anything more than what we've seen from the first trailer, but it's still fun to imagine potential scenarios.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I have a personal hope of having a playable segment of the Dark Realm with Riku and Mickey, which the development team could reuse assets from create a scenario of them retracing the steps of Aqua from 2.8. Or a segment where we can play as them when they were in Radiant Garden and they could meet up with the FF gang, so we can finally see them meeting each other after all the years Sora has talked about them.
I had thought about something like this and your comment is a good example of how much wasted potential this game has.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'd at least like a Cutscene with the Restoration Committee sending a message to Sora and wishing him luck on his journey. They could show Cloud in the background, hinting that he beat Sephiroth. Leon could insist that his name is Squall because Radiant Garden is restored and maybe Rinoa would be with the gang too. Pretty much tying all of the loose plot threads of the Final Fantasy Characters except Zack Fair.

disney233

Awards
When there're so many plot threads that are barely ironed out as it is, I feel the addition of the RGRC would add more to this mess.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I want to see what the heck happened when Sora went to save Kairi. In fact, if we don't get that in this--or at least at the start of the next game--I know I and a lot of the fandom will be sorely disappointed. There's just a lot of interesting things that could be done there. Maybe Kairi could even redeem herself some by actually helping Sora battle their way out of the Final World, or whatever happens (not that I blame her for anything that happened in KHIII. It was the writing, not her, and in the writing... Xemnas nearly broke hear arm, so she really couldn't do anything and Xehanort summoned her unconscious and didn't even give her a fighting chance before he killed her: which actually seems to say to me that Organization XIII DID see her as more of a threat than her KHII self was and whatnot, since to kidnap her there Axel just tugged at her hand with his own... with no other hubbub or resistance from her: not that I'm blaming KHII Kairi for anything either, though. Because she had some shining moments there--that are actually my favorite for her--and once again: it's the writing's issue, not hers. She's just a character). And it's just too important a part of the upcoming story now to be glossed over.

Speaking of Kairi, anything with her would be nice. Give me playable Kairi... give me Kairi showing up in an extended version of a secret ending, (and I think we will get an extended secret ending, as is standard, and I want that so badly:))... Show me Kairi with the Wild Card (because that is a theory. Some think it looks like Sora hands her the Wild Card at the end of the game), or her setting off with Riku or Donald and Goofy to find Sora... Or even the "Kairi is Ava" (or vice versa) theory (even though I'm done with the clones in this series, but I'll take what I can get for Kairi), or even just her training with Lea, or other scenes of her sprinkled in somewhere (seeing how she deals with being back home in Radiant Garden would be nice. Or seeing if she remembers Merlin, because KHI maybe eludes to the fact that she knew him). Just anything. Do I think I'll get these things? Haha. Probably not. Never. But I can dream.

I do want to see what happened with Xion, but mainly because Nomura said he wanted to depict her situation in this game. Also, how Naminé came back: something else that Nomura said in the Ultimania that he wanted to show us.

Other than that, anything hinting at the future of the series is cool...

Maybe learning what's going on with Ava, and why she's perhaps defected from the Master of Master's plans...

I want a ton of new boss fights, of course. And it'd be cool if at least one of them hinted at the future of the series, as is tradition. I also wouldn't say no to some Disney bosses, or something akin to the Cavern of Remembrance which is probably what we're getting.

And I actually don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for us to get Final Fantasy characters, as one of the DLCs has something to do with "Limit", and we all know how that word is used in the FF series... And as other people have said, they already have a lot of the assets done and I think Nomura noted in one interview how everyone seemed upset with the lack of FF characters... I also know a million years ago, after KHII, Nomura pretty much came out and said he wanted Rinoa in III and to explain her story with Squall. It still might be too late for that to happen now--if Nomura even still wants it--but maybe next saga?

I'm also thinking that we'll probably get some extended version of the Keyblade Graveyard stuff, since even Nomura himself said he was disappointed by how rushed some of those moments were. And I think that's why we saw those scenes in the trailer, of characters being playable in segments of the fights we haven't seen before: we're probably seeing what happened before Sora got to each group.

...I also wouldn't mind some playable scenario of Sora in the Reapers' Game, or the secret ending's "Verum Rex".

...Not saying we'll get a lot of this, if any of it, but these are all what's on my wishlist for the trailer and Re:Mind DLC... Though I do think I'm bowing out of watching the trailer, so I won't be spoiled for it as I was for III. So until I have Re:Mind in my hands, this is probably my last time discussing the upcoming KHIII DLC with you kiddos;) Enjoy, guys! I hope the trailer and it are everything you're hoping it will be!)

Edit: Also, give me that "Come on, guys! We've got to save Sora!" moment from the KHI beta trailer, please.

Last edited:

Zach2

I want to see what the heck happened when Sora went to save Kairi. In fact, if we don't get that in this--or at least at the start of the next game--I know I and a lot of the fandom will be sorely disappointed. There's just a lot of interesting things that could be done there. Maybe Kairi could even redeem herself some by actually helping Sora battle their way out of the Final World, or whatever happens (not that I blame her for anything that happened in KHIII. It was the writing, not her, and in the writing... Xemnas nearly broke hear arm, so she really couldn't do anything and Xehanort summoned her unconscious and didn't even give her a fighting chance before he killed her: which actually seems to say to me that Organization XIII DID see her as more of a threat than her KHII self was and whatnot, since to kidnap her there Axel just tugged at her hand with his own... with no other hubbub or resistance from her: not that I'm blaming KHII Kairi for anything either, though. Because she had some shining moments there--that are actually my favorite for her--and once again: it's the writing's issue, not hers. She's just a character). And it's just too important a part of the upcoming story now to be glossed over.

Speaking of Kairi, anything with her would be nice. Give me playable Kairi... give me Kairi showing up in an extended version of a secret ending, (and I think we will get an extended secret ending, as is standard, and I want that so badly:))... Show me Kairi with the Wild Card (because that is a theory. Some think it looks like Sora hands her the Wild Card at the end of the game), or her setting off with Riku or Donald and Goofy to find Sora... Or even the "Kairi is Ava" (or vice versa) theory (even though I'm done with the clones in this series, but I'll take what I can get for Kairi), or even just her training with Lea, or other scenes of her sprinkled in somewhere (seeing how she deals with being back home in Radiant Garden would be nice. Or seeing if she remembers Merlin, because KHI maybe eludes to the fact that she knew him). Just anything. Do I think I'll get these things? Haha. Probably not. Never. But I can dream.

I do want to see what happened with Xion, but mainly because Nomura said he wanted to depict her situation in this game. Also, how Naminé came back: something else that Nomura said in the Ultimania that he wanted to show us.

Other than that, anything hinting at the future of the series is cool...

Maybe learning what's going on with Ava, and why she's perhaps defected from the Master of Master's plans...

I want a ton of new boss fights, of course. And it'd be cool if at least one of them hinted at the future of the series, as is tradition. I also wouldn't say no to some Disney bosses, or something akin to the Cavern of Remembrance which is probably what we're getting.

And I actually don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for us to get Final Fantasy characters, as one of the DLCs has something to do with "Limit", and we all know how that word is used in the FF series... And as other people have said, they already have a lot of the assets done and I think Nomura noted in one interview how everyone seemed upset with the lack of FF characters... I also know a million years ago, after KHII, Nomura pretty much came out and said he wanted Rinoa in III and to explain her story with Squall. It still might be too late for that to happen now--if Nomura even still wants it--but maybe next saga?

I'm also thinking that we'll probably get some extended version of the Keyblade Graveyard stuff, since even Nomura himself said he was disappointed by how rushed some of those moments were. And I think that's why we saw those scenes in the trailer, of characters being playable in segments of the fights we haven't seen before: we're probably seeing what happened before Sora got to each group.

...I also wouldn't mind some playable scenario of Sora in the Reapers' Game, or the secret ending's "Verum Rex".

...Not saying we'll get a lot of this, if any of it, but these are all what's on my wishlist for the trailer and Re:Mind DLC... Though I do think I'm bowing out of watching the trailer, so I won't be spoiled for it as I was for III. So until I have Re:Mind in my hands, this is probably my last time discussing the upcoming KHIII DLC with you kiddos;) Enjoy, guys! I hope the trailer and it are everything you're hoping it will be!)

Edit: Also, give me that "Come on, guys! We've got to save Sora!" moment from the KHI beta trailer, please.
I really hope the DLC will show more on how Sora saves Kairi. Mostly, I really hope Kairi will have a bigger role in the future, and that she and Sora will finally be together

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'm confused about the Trailer Release Time, everyone's saying it comes on the 10th but I'm seeing some people saying it's coming tomorrow on the 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back