• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol, it's a bit too late for that don't ya think? Pretty much everything we've seen of the added story content seems to be centered around esteblishing more Union X connections (Ex. Tying MoM into Xehanort's origin story, not!Luxord asking Luxu who he really is, etc.).
I’m hoping the other, unseen story that’s been mentioned isn’t a UX tie-in so that’s why I’m not 100% worried, just more like 85%

SweetYetSalty

Awards
How exciting! Please let the other characters be playable! Pretty please!

Storyline wise the main stories I'm interested in are
1: The Xion situation
2: Fate of Lingering Will
3: Saix and Vexen's replica plans
4: What happened to Demyx
5: What did Sora do to save Kairi and Namine?

Those are my top five main things I'm really curious about, so I kinda don't want to see them in trailers as I think it would be much more fun to see it fully played out in ReMind. Now watch the trailer give us something completely new that we never expected like say Dilan and Aeleus actually being allies of Xigbar the whole time or something crazy that nobody has speculated before.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
The thing i’m most looking forward too with this new trailer is hopefully getting a release date. That alone will leave me satisfied but some new areas or even a coliseum like series of battles would also be very welcomed. Hopefully in the form of the Mirage Arena but I won’t hold my breath for that one.

NoWay

Awards
I reaaally don’t know what to expect. But I’d like to see a playable Aqua, Riku and Roxas outside of the battles.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
five minutes from now we're all gonna be looking at the trailer going "omg... OMG!! this is the best commercial EVER"

drew0512

Awards
Well, I'm definitely hyped and ready to be surprised (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back