• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshows Showcase Upcoming Features

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lulcy

Awards
This Black Code feature is dissapointing, the challenge should not come from taking away your tools and limiting your gameplay options, it should come from the player having to be creative in how they use their tools and reward them for that, banning the tools does not accomplish that.

Also rebalancing Links/Form/Shocklock/Grand magic is a far better alternative than removing them.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
This Black Code feature is dissapointing, the challenge should not come from taking away your tools and limiting your gameplay options, it should come from the player having to be creative in how they use their tools and reward them for that, banning the tools does not accomplish that.

Also rebalancing Links/Form/Shocklock/Grand magic is a far better alternative than removing them.

I think that would be up to the player though, because not everyone plays the same. Critical Mode makes you more creative in how you should use what's at your disposal, because you can't go into CM like you would for Proud or Standard. Now people have the option to do runs where you're allowed to get rid of limited tools if you so choose to, like the folks that do Proud LV1 or Critical LV1 No Damage runs. This is more for those kinds of players BUT you can tweak it to your own liking. Besides, this was what they said the mode would be from the beginning.

This is a premium mode that is for optional use, so we don't know if Links, Forms, Shotlocks and Grand Magic are re-balanced yet. That's only something you can really see in gameplay videos or for yourself, so I wouldn't rule it out quite yet. There's only so much a picture can say.

NoWay

Awards
Proof of Remembrance and Proof of Times Past, right?

I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I’m not referring to the actual Keyblades. I was referring to the new Command Style because it seems like we’re getting 3 new Command Styles with Oblivion and Oathkeeper:
Dark Form, Light Form (is this name confirmed?) and Double Form which allows us to use both Keyblades.

And I was wondering how we can activate the latter. :)

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I’m not referring to the actual Keyblades. I was referring to the new Command Style because it seems like we’re getting 3 new Command Styles with Oblivion and Oathkeeper:
Dark Form, Light Form (is this name confirmed?) and Double Form which allows us to use both Keyblades.

And I was wondering how we can activate the latter. :)
Aw, I see now. In that case, I imagine it'll probably act similar to Keyblade Transformations, and there are two stages. First you transform into either Dark or Light form (I'm not sure about the name either, lol), then after building up your gauge enough, you get the reaction command to go into Double Form. But you can likely only do this after unlocking both Keyblades already.

That's just my theory though, of course.
Also, that was my bad, you don't need to apologise 🙂

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
These have popped up on Resetera:
AeYz0Up.png

MkMIMve.png

cMquTCG.png

A50Iyxc.png

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Haha I thought you wanted to wait until after remind.

After thinking about it a bit, I'm honestly curious how long it'll take for fans to use photo mode to make comics, minor animations and such.

Probably not that long. With the PS4's Share Mode, you could get it sent to your social media and then download the image for more editing and whatnot. People work surprisingly fast. I remember when the Final ReMind trailer dropped, within a couple hours, there already were tons of Kairi vs Xehanort fan art and memes.

Neo_

Awards
I'm not expecting much from the photo mode (like I doubt you can even move Sora as far as the pier) but it's an incredibly pleasant surprise.

After thinking about it a bit, I'm honestly curious how long it'll take for fans to use photo mode to make comics, minor animations and such.
*memes

And your answer is on the first day.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Haha I thought you wanted to wait until after remind.

I just don't know anymore. I thought I was going to wait after ReMind to do Photo Mode but I just don't know. I might have to open my heart to darkness right out the gate with Photo Mode. I know we have like two or three days left but I don't know if I can stand waiting any longer!

Ink Ribbon

Awards
No, I'm not going to spend endless hours just messing around with Photo Mode and spamming my friends with a bunch of pictures. Nope! Not at all! #Because5000PicsArentEnough #IDontHaveAProblem

Honestly, this looks like a fun feature! It's making me to try it first before even touching the new gameplay lol. I wonder, is all of this available at the start or do you need to complete certain objectives first? I wasn't sure if that was specified at all.

Black Code looks intriguing too. Guess I'm about to die over and over again lol.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
No, I'm not going to spend endless hours just messing around with Photo Mode and spamming my friends with a bunch of pictures. Nope! Not at all! #Because5000PicsArentEnough #IDontHaveAProblem

Honestly, this looks like a fun feature! It's making me to try it first before even touching the new gameplay lol. I wonder, is all of this available at the start or do you need to complete certain objectives first? I wasn't sure if that was specified at all.

Black Code looks intriguing too. Guess I'm about to die over and over again lol.
Spending endless hours messing around in Photo Mode is exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to send my friends so many KH pictures they will hate it! Photo Mode is truly going to be a device used for evil mwahahaha!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Photo Mode looks like cheap DLC gimmickry, but it's nice that Nomura got his Dream Eaters into the game. Not sure about Namine being placed with the "Main Characters."

It seems like people could get some real mileage out of Pro Mode, though, and I'll be interested to see how people respond to the available functions. @Lulcy 's concerns are well taken, but it doesn't look like Pro Mode is designed to fix the game so much as provide another avenue to toy around with it. Would never touch the thing myself, but I'm sure it will enable some folks to go wild.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Photo Mode looks like cheap DLC gimmickry, but it's nice that Nomura got his Dream Eaters into the game. Not sure about Namine being placed with the "Main Characters."

It seems like people could get some real mileage out of Pro Mode, though, and I'll be interested to see how people respond to the available functions. @Lulcy 's concerns are well taken, but it doesn't look like Pro Mode is designed to fix the game so much as provide another avenue to toy around with it. Would never touch the thing myself, but I'm sure it will enable some folks to go wild.
Technically the Dream Eaters were always there thanks to Meow Wow and his finisher :p

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Technically the Dream Eaters were always there thanks to Meow Wow and his finisher :p
I was referring to the fact that apparently Nomura wanted every single Dream Eater to be a summon in KH3 and his dev staff had to figure out how to break the news to him that he might not be totally thinking realistically. My pet theory is he got mad and cut the FF characters as retribution.

And now, what do you know, the Dream Eaters are in the game, FF is in the game. Huh

Back