• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshows Showcase Upcoming Features

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have given us a first look at some of Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's upcoming features!

Data Greeting

Choose characters and locations, then take your favorite pictures. Characters' facial expressions, poses and even angles can be adjusted. Create your own one-of-a-kind piece!

Premium Menu

With Pro Code, you're free to set various restrictions and enjoy battles however you like. You'll receive score points by defeating specific bosses and other enemies. Once enough points have been accumulated, your rank will increase.

Slideshow Feature

Using the pictures you've taken, combine it with music and play it all together in a slide show. Make an original album unlike anything else in the whole world!

These features will launch with Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind on January 23 2020 for PlayStation 4 players and February 25 2020 for Xbox One players.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's the list of options in the Black Code menu:

Default Status
Zero Defense
HP Slip
MP Slip
Shotlock Ban
Cure Ban
Battle Item Ban
Link Ban
Form Change/Grand Magic Ban
Attraction Flow Ban
Team Attack Ban

idk what 'HP/MP Slip' means

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Seeing Radiant Garden and Destiny Islands in the Slide Show makes me wish they were playable in Kingdom Hearts III. :confused:

Here's to hope that the next KH game that is in development comes out in 2021/2022.

Last edited:

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Wow. Gotta admit, that HUD for the Data Greeting (photo mode) and Premium Menu (Black Code) looks pretty dang stylish if nothing else, lol. But then, I've always had a weakness for good aesthetics.✨🌅✨

idk what 'HP/MP Slip' means
I get the sense that it's reffering to your HP and MP slowly depleting over time, but I'm not entirely sure.

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
Alright i wasn't really hyped about this but it looks actually good
might spend time on it after finishing with everything else

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Seeing Destiny Islands in there just makes me even more bummed it wasn't a playable world.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Destiny Islands look lit! I was already impatient about this DLC and now they show this?! It's like they don't want me to make it to ReMind before losing my mind! Good stuff all around :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This fits up with the reports people made when Black Code was announced, where they showed off the Marshmallow with Sora's HP constantly depleting.

That makes sense! I'd forgotten all about that, thanks~

ZeVaine

Awards
Premium menu/Black code looks exactly like how I was hoping.

I'm curious about learning more about the ranking up/point system, and if that's purely for bragging rights/trophies or if they do something else.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Photo mode looks cool. I'm a bit surprised that the back drops seem so restrictive in perspective.
I figured we'd get free range of the camera, but seeing there's two angles of Destiny Island i guess we can't change it.

disney233

Awards
Honestly, Destiny Island as some sorta picture background almost makes sense. It...doesn't make sense to me for it to be an entire world. Now...Radiant Garden and Twilight Town however...

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
So who's gonna be the wild child and do a LV1 Critical Black Code Mode with All Settings On run? me

Also... The memes that are gonna come from this photo mode are about to be FIRE.

NoWay

Awards
I wonder how we can access Double Form.

Maybe having both Keyblades equipped will trigger either Light or Dark Form and Double Form.

Back