• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Footage at 2.5 Launch Event!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Brand new Kingdom Hearts III footage has been confirmed by our very own Sign, Master Spockanort and Zephyr who are currently attending the launch event for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-!

Some of the new footage includes:

-Sora is seen in his Kingdom Hearts II Valor form outfit, no new outfit reveal.
-Land of Departure from Birth by Sleep has been confirmed in the new footage and is said to be massive.
-Brand new Heartless designs have also been shown, described to look like "gladiators".
-Textures for new Heartless are incomplete.
-Land of Departure has been revamped; main building now very closely resembles a tower seen in the Kingdom Hearts browser game χ[chi].
-Sora's Keyblade is confirmed to transform into dual guns.
-Sora's dual guns then transform into a cannon.
-Sora is seen in a library/study, facing a large window with curtains. What looks like chess pieces line the window ledge with crown and heart tops.
-The lighting for the game is incredibly beautiful. Sora is bathed in a soft glow while standing in front of the window.
-The footage is raw and very unlikely to be released online to the public soon.
- Huge applause for Birth by Sleep footage in the pre-show trailers!
- The letter "chi" was on a blackboard within the library/study in the KH3 footage
- The letters "CT" could be seen under the Land of Departure-looking world. Looks similar to LoD but possibly is not the world.
- Built on what looks like a hilly area with lots of homes and buildings on them.
- Valor Form and Wisdom Form were definitely the outfits Sora switched between

Keep checking back for more exciting information and let us know what you think!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Really excited to see the Land of Departure's new design? And the Heartless designs!

Edit: Oh wait, raw and unlikely to be shown to the public soon? :( Less excited now...

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
-Land of Departure has been revamped; main building now very closely resembles a tower seen in the Kingdom Hearts browser game

I'm silently very excited about this one, because not only Land of Departure deserves more screen time (and expanded, at that!), but also because it now may be related to Chi. Is the tower the one seen in Daybreak Town, I wonder?

Wow. Much hype.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I KNEW this game would have a chess motif. I imagine Eraqus and Xehanort's little discussion takes place over a game of chess.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Really excited to see the Land of Departure's new design? And the Heartless designs!

Edit: Oh wait, raw and unlikely to be shown to the public soon? :( Less excited now...
Don't be too disheartened. I imagine we will see it once it's polished. C:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Awesome, drive forms are coming back.

If LOD is seen this early, then I guess Ventus(and by extension, possibly Aqua) will be saved sooner than we though

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
GAAAH I want to see those heartless designs! I really liked the dream eaters from 3D and I'm hoping for more dinosaur-like enemies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
So is it safe to say drive forms will pretty much be back,it'll be nice to see how drive forms will look on his new outfit.

Especially would like to see each form get it's own limit attacks like limit form.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I KNEW this game would have a chess motif. I imagine Eraqus and Xehanort's little discussion takes place over a game of chess.

Well now we can guess the theme of the new enemy type.

Because its a main game, there's gotta a new enemy type.

kreezy64

Awards
Well now we can guess the theme of the new enemy type.

Because its a main game, there's gotta a new enemy type.

Instead of a new type, I just hope its a mix of everything we've seen so far. Heartless and Nobodies are a given, Unversed if Vanitas is back, Dream Eaters would be tricky, and Bugs if data is being made real by some means

If anything I think they could just do chess themed enemies with new Heartless and Nobodies, kinda makes sense with black and white

Antar

Awards
OH MY GOD! THE HYPE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm silently very excited about this one, because not only Land of Departure deserves more screen time (and expanded, at that!), but also because it now may be related to Chi. Is the tower the one seen in Daybreak Town, I wonder?

Wow. Much hype.

I liked Land of Departure too. They can definitely do a lot more with it. But again if they're going to include stuff from Chi in KH3 they need to localize the game first. That's the only thing that's bothering me.

Bethany Frye

Website
www.youtube.com
Instead of a new type, I just hope its a mix of everything we've seen so far. Heartless and Nobodies are a given, Unversed if Vanitas is back, Dream Eaters would be tricky, and Bugs if data is being made real by some means

If anything I think they could just do chess themed enemies with new Heartless and Nobodies, kinda makes sense with black and white

That'd be freakishly awesome. Though I don't see how they'd bring the Dream Eaters or Bugs back. Who knows? they may even have to visit a sleeping world again or something.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Reading how massive they've made Land of departure makes me more hyped in seeing older worlds returning and just how much bigger in comparison it'll be from previous iterations.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I would still consider this somewhat of a concept trailer since it's obvious that not all the details are worked out so I wouldn't consider everything to a T yet. Land of Departure showing up just means that it was easier to get done and that other worlds aren't ready to be shown yet. Doesn't necessarily mean much in terms of stoy.

With that said, I'm so happy that it's going to be massive! I get the reasons why, but it was disappointing how small it was in BbS. I really want to explore the castle and the training areas. LoD just looks like it's intended to be huge and I can't wait for it to get the overhaul it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back