• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Footage at 2.5 Launch Event!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Cable Town...

Are you all 100% sure it was the Land of Departure and not a similar looking town?

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I can't wait. Working on saving monies for that PS4 now in case things don't get better. ^^ (Hate having to scrape for it, but such is life.)

Anyway it sounds really really cool! I figured with the Master Keeper, if we see that scene at all, it might be in a dream (haha, yeah overused) b/c I don't see Aqua letting that go easy. ^^

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm just gonna assume that a handshake was probably all they had time for.

Yeah, I'd imagine how it was. It's more like a handshake and take the exit? A little vocal shot would've befuddle the game director and probably a nice smiling reaction from him afterwards.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Well, congratulations KHI! We hit our new member record high with this news tonight! (I even got a friend of mine to join, even if neither of us had ANY idea at the time)
Makes me wonder what next bit of KHIII news will crush this one?

WaveK89

You realize April is five months away, right? Anyway, thanks for the info. It will make me more excited tomorrow when I start playing 2.5 Remix. I can't wait to read more. Thanks you guys!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You realize April is five months away, right? Anyway, thanks for the info. It will make me more excited tomorrow when I start playing 2.5 Remix. I can't wait to read more. Thanks you guys!
What's happening in April?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
<p>Brand new Kingdom Hearts III footage has been confirmed by our very own Sign, Master Spockanort and Zephyr who are currently attending the launch event for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-!<br /><br />Some of the new footage includes:<br /><br />-Sora is seen in his Kingdom Hearts II Valor form outfit, no new outfit reveal.<br />-Land of Departure from Birth by Sleep has been confirmed in the new footage and is said to be massive.<br />-Brand new Heartless designs have also been shown, described to look like "gladiators".<br />-Textures for new Heartless are incomplete.<br />-Land of Departure has been revamped; main building now very closely resembles a tower seen in the Kingdom Hearts browser game<em><span lang="EN-US"> </span></em>χ[chi].<br />-Sora's Keyblade is confirmed to transform into dual guns.<br />-Sora's dual guns then transform into a cannon.<br />-Sora is seen in a library/study, facing a large window with curtains. What looks like chess pieces line the window ledge with crown and heart tops.<br />-The lighting for the game is incredibly beautiful. Sora is bathed in a soft glow while standing in front of the window.<br />-The footage is raw and very unlikely to be released online to the public soon.<br /><br /></p>
<p>Keep checking back for more exciting information and let us know what you think!</p>

Tears....
But Jump Festa is soon, I dont expect this game until 2016 at the earliest so we wont get our traditional 7 special trailer but seeing that with some minor changes sounds possible. I just need a kairi cameo or an anyone else appearing, not lea though

CTCurry99

Been lurking on these forums for a while. Thought I had a registration, but guess it got deleted since I didn't really log in. Got my copy of 2.5 reserved for tomorrow and this news makes me excited for what the new year will bring about KHIII!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i got only one thing to say for all this, but let him do it for me!

[video=youtube;bKLo-jzizdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKLo-jzizdg[/video]

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
>don't release any KH3 footage for over a year
>release footage for an exclusive crowd

i'm salty as hell you guys

Sdog

Awards
While I'm so happy that there's new footage and some got to see it, it's making me so uneasy that it's not for the public eye at the moment. DX.. =p

Gram

Banned
Awards
-Sora is seen in his Kingdom Hearts II Valor form outfit, no new outfit reveal.
-Land of Departure from Birth by Sleep has been confirmed in the new footage and is said to be massive.
-Brand new Heartless designs have also been shown, described to look like "gladiators".
-Textures for new Heartless are incomplete.
-Land of Departure has been revamped; main building now very closely resembles a tower seen in the Kingdom Hearts browser game χ[chi].
-Sora's Keyblade is confirmed to transform into dual guns.
-Sora's dual guns then transform into a cannon.
-Sora is seen in a library/study, facing a large window with curtains. What looks like chess pieces line the window ledge with crown and heart tops.
-The lighting for the game is incredibly beautiful. Sora is bathed in a soft glow while standing in front of the window.
-The footage is raw and very unlikely to be released online to the public soon.

What excites me most is what I see about Land of Departure. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back