• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Footage at 2.5 Launch Event!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
No recording devices weren't allowed for this special event, am I right? It's mind boggling! I must SEE!!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Pretty much. I didn't expect those two to be saved this early though

It's very possible this trailer either does not take place early in the story or if it is even in the story at all. Like the people who were digging into the Sora picking up the Master Keeper in the first KH3 trailer when that first came out, we cannot know if this new footage is even going to end up in the game.

That'd be freakishly awesome. Though I don't see how they'd bring the Dream Eaters or Bugs back. Who knows? they may even have to visit a sleeping world again or something.

Given Maleficent has an interest in the data of all worlds, I can see Bugs making their way back into KH3 pretty easily. Also, last we know of Sora was he was back in the RoS so DEs may make a short appearance. I'd like for all the enemies to make an appearance to an extent in the game, but I'm not holding my breath on anything major for some of them.

With that said, I'm so happy that it's going to be massive! I get the reasons why, but it was disappointing how small it was in BbS. I really want to explore the castle and the training areas. LoD just looks like it's intended to be huge and I can't wait for it to get the overhaul it deserves.

While I find it interesting that LoD may be related to Chi (can't say I'm shocked since out of any world thus far, I would peg LoD as the oldest world we've visited to date and thus closest in relation to the keyblade war given 2 people who came from it know of it, 1 even wanting to re-create it), but I do hope they do something for those who don't follow Chi since if people think the story is confusing enough, wait till they get ahold of a canon, Japanese-only computer game.

Also, while I really hope LoD is HUGE, I hope they don't cheat out on other worlds since I do find that (at least in my opinions), the Disney worlds, on average, tend to be smaller than the original worlds (minus a few in each game) which always kind of makes me sad since in all honesty, and this is just opinion now, I'd rather walk around the Disney worlds since that is what originally attracted me to KH.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I have full faith in this getting leaked and I am eagerly awaiting when I will be able to watch this.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I don't know how I feel about redesigning Land of Departure

Maybe it's a "restored" version? LoD in BbS looked kinda... messed up.

I hope this footage makes it online somehow.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i have a feeling e3 2015 the hype train will begin again i just have a feeling so get hype everybody :)

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
That'd be freakishly awesome. Though I don't see how they'd bring the Dream Eaters or Bugs back. Who knows? they may even have to visit a sleeping world again or something.

Like kupo mentioned, with Maleficent and Pete going after the data the bugs could reappear through them. And don't forget Heartless from Space Paranoids (a data world) were brought into the real world in KH2.

With that said, I'm so happy that it's going to be massive! I get the reasons why, but it was disappointing how small it was in BbS. I really want to explore the castle and the training areas. LoD just looks like it's intended to be huge and I can't wait for it to get the overhaul it deserves.

I agree. I was really disappointed that we weren't able to explore the inside of the castle in BBS.

potter3494

I'm glad that we are getting some information on Kingdom Hearts 3. Maybe they will show the trailer by the end of this month.

wolfshadow

Sora is seen in a library/study, facing a large window with curtains. What looks like chess pieces line the window ledge with crown and heart tops.

Anyone thinking we will be seeing tim burton's wonderland/going back to wonderland again? Possibly a boss being the jabberwocky(? if that's how you spell it).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have full faith in this getting leaked and I am eagerly awaiting when I will be able to watch this.

They surprised us by slipping this right at the very very very end when they were about to dismiss us from the theater. It is possible somebody had the foresight to record, but I somehow doubt it right now...

wolfshadow

or someone in the company will leak it. Not saying it will be the case, but it's a possibility.

wolfshadow

that's why i said it wouldn't be the case heh. Well, we'll have to sit and wait and see if it shows up. I bet google is being stormed with searches for any leaks by now.

wolfshadow

Here's a different look at what someone saw in the trailer:

One enemy looked like a souped up Blue Rhapsody Heartless with flames around it. Another enemy looked like the Soldier Heartless type with angel wings. A new enemy, a large Heartless with a bull-horned helmet, looked like a knight. There was also a tiny Archer heartless holding a bow with a quiver on his back. Some of these were sketches, but others like the Knight Heartless were 3D models.

A clip of Sora wearing his Kingdom Hearts II costume was shown next. He had the Oathkeeper keyblade in his hand which could transform into a gigantic gun. When fired, Sora would rock back a little bit and a star-like projectile fired from the bazooka-like weapon.

The next scene showed a town with white houses stacked on top of each other and huge windmills. This town seemed grand and tranquil, not unlike Twilight Town, but instead of a sunset palette the buildings were primarily white.

A plaque underneath said "Cable Town" and the camera zoomed into one of the buildings. Doors opened and the camera panned horizontally by chess pieces (one of the pieces had Mickey’s head on top) and a chess board.

The scene switched to Sora entering the room and walking towards the chess pieces which were placed by a window. Sora picked up one of the pieces and the trailer ended with a message promising more Kingdom Hearts III news in 2015.

source: We Saw A Kingdom Hearts III Teaser With Sora's Transforming Keyblade - Siliconera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back