• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Footage at 2.5 Launch Event!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
That's happened with quite a few KH games. KH2 took a while to have anything of substance. Birth by Sleep was radio silent for a while too. We didn't even see a render for Aqua for some time.
I'm just hoping that this time will be a bit different. I mean, the demand for KH3 has been around since the advent of KH2. Perhaps it feels different to me because of its newness and differing from the past titles? Most we didn't even ask for. But just maybe we'll get to have at least a slow and steady trickle of information rather than nothing at all?

Shadow Yuk

I'm just hoping that this time will be a bit different. I mean, the demand for KH3 has been around since the advent of KH2. Perhaps it feels different to me because of its newness and differing from the past titles? Most we didn't even ask for. But just maybe we'll get to have at least a slow and steady trickle of information rather than nothing at all?

I think that this time they will be more "user-friendly", showing us more about the game in the next year. Considering that now Final Fantasy XV is proceeding faster on his road, and the pression that Square has, they will let us see something more than in the past.
I don't know, lately I have seen a less "conservative" Square-Enix, a company that want to show us more of its games compared to how it did in the past

Bobjam

Awards
I kinda hope they don't give us too much like the 8 minute DDD trailer they released. Sure it was amazing at the time of it releasing but then after watching it I sorta felt like I had seen too much. I'm sure they will temper what info they do release and don't with this game (much like FFXV) as there is so much riding on it and they know it. I don't mind getting a little more than a tease instead of a full blown out 5 minute + trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back