• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts shown off at New York Toy Fair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ventus85

So i have to say something about some replies here.

1) Play Arts Kai Line IS DEAD -if the Play Arts Kai Line would be still alive, they would have shown
some new Figures already. But that is not the case, as some People said: no Reveals for over 2 Years now:
Dead, replaced by Bring Arts.

What i do not understand is the Fact, that Square shows the older Play Arts Kai Figures
Sora, Aqua, Roxas at this Toy Fair. These Figures are..."Old" and sold out almost everywhere.

It does not make Sense to show older PAK Figures, if the Line is Dead and replaced anyway.

2) Where did that Rumor come from, that there are another 6 KH Bring Arts Figures
that will be revealed soon?
> Did someone ask Square Enix at the Toy Fair????
Because THIS Site here is the ONLY KH Site, that mentions 6 more Figures.

I hope they will FINALLY do Ventus and Terra and Master Xehanort.

I asked Square so many times via Email to do certain Characters like Axel, Kairi, Master Xehanort and so on.

For Years they REFUSED to do Axel or Kairi Play Arts Kai -and now here they are, even if these are Bring Arts Versions.

I hope Master Xehanort will follow.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So i have to say something about some replies here.

1) Play Arts Kai Line IS DEAD -if the Play Arts Kai Line would be still alive, they would have shown
some new Figures already. But that is not the case, as some People said: no Reveals for over 2 Years now:
Dead, replaced by Bring Arts.

What i do not understand is the Fact, that Square shows the older Play Arts Kai Figures
Sora, Aqua, Roxas at this Toy Fair. These Figures are..."Old" and sold out almost everywhere.

It does not make Sense to show older PAK Figures, if the Line is Dead and replaced anyway.

2) Where did that Rumor come from, that there are another 6 KH Bring Arts Figures
that will be revealed soon?
> Did someone ask Square Enix at the Toy Fair????
Because THIS Site here is the ONLY KH Site, that mentions 6 more Figures.

I hope they will FINALLY do Ventus and Terra and Master Xehanort.

I asked Square so many times via Email to do certain Characters like Axel, Kairi, Master Xehanort and so on.

For Years they REFUSED to do Axel or Kairi Play Arts Kai -and now here they are, even if these are Bring Arts Versions.

I hope Master Xehanort will follow.

Rumor? They literally tweeted they have six figures still to be revealed at a future date

https://twitter.com/sqex_md_goods/status/1096776017077772289?s=21

Ventus85

Rumor? They literally tweeted they have six figures still to be revealed at a future date

https://twitter.com/sqex_md_goods/status/1096776017077772289?s=21

Not everybody is around at Twitter. And not everybody can actually read Japanese.

I am glad this is Official statement from Square. I hope they make the right Decisions.

But at Twitter someone also asked "I want a Ardyn Play Arts Kai".
Many People still do not seem to realize that this Play Arts Kai Line is DEAD for once and for all.

There were to many Complaints about the Prize.

But it seems more Fans want Square to make some Villains...i realize Square still refuses to do
some Important Characters. Many Fans want FF Villains, KH Villains, Xemnas, Xehanort.

All right then....time for more Email bombing to Square.

The Day will come when Square stops to refuse to do certain Characters.

It took some efford from Fans around the World to convince them to do Axel and Kairi....but they gave in.
They will also do with other Characters.

eiczerofour

I bet he six characters will be
Spoiler Spoiler Show

My wants though are
Spoiler Spoiler Show

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I bet he six characters will be
Spoiler Spoiler Show

My wants though are
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'd like a two pack with Vanitas but one is with his head exposed and regular outfit and the other is his robe with the closed helmet. Lingering Will would be awesome, but I'd take just Terra, then I'd like a Bring Arts Roxas similar to the Play Arts Kai Roxas. I wouldn't want too many villains because most all of them in 3 wore black robes. I can definitely see Monster Sora getting a figure. Ultima Form too.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Honestly, I'd be pretty hyped for Yozora. I'm guessing slim chances though.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
@Sora2016 You can get Bring Arts Riku on EBay and Amazon US. Link to Riku on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-...398957&s=gateway&sprefix=riku+bring+ar&sr=8-1 Hope it helps.

I am hoping we get a release date for Kairi soon. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Xion to be one of those six unannounced Bring Arts. She deserves to finally get a Japanese figure. Maybe one for her in her Organisation coat
Spoiler Spoiler Show
? I wouldn’t mind if KH2, DDD or Organisation coat Riku was among those Bring Arts. Riku could do with more figures.
Cool, thanks!

I miss the level of detail (and the better face sculpts) of the PAK line, but they seem content to let it die. We haven't got a new KH one in.. two years now? @Sora2016, trust me when I tell you that Riku's face does not look as superb as he does in his promotional shots. You get what you pay for.

That being said, if PAK is out, which seems likely at this point since not even one has been announced around the release of III, then I will still probably pick these up, since they'll be the only way to obtain these characters/figures.

I'd also pick up Captain Sora regardless, because I LOVED The Caribbean and, well, cuz pirate.

Hm, I guess my Toy Box SDG had a few quality control issues so I guess that isn't SO surprising. I guess like you said, you get what you pay for. I think they still look really great though. Their faces are definitely great, so its sad to hear Riku may not be the same. And getting all 3 for the price of one Play Arts Kai...it's still hard to not like that even with a few issues lol.

Honestly, I'd be pretty hyped for Yozora. I'm guessing slim chances though.

Give it till the next game, I guess depending on how large his role is, we could see one then I bet.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Any info on when they'll be dropping. i really want to get my hands on the Axel and Kairi figures.

Also I'm new to buying these, do they restock them when sold out or not? I'd also like to get a Riku one, but read he's sold out and he's not listed on the EU square sight.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Any info on when they'll be dropping. i really want to get my hands on the Axel and Kairi figures.

Also I'm new to buying these, do they restock them when sold out or not? I'd also like to get a Riku one, but read he's sold out and he's not listed on the EU square sight.

No dates, yet.

They restock only if they are popular. If they aren’t, they stop production. Riku is on backorder on the NA store so it is more likely that they are making more but who knows. It’s been over half a year since he released.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
6 new figures... half of them better be TAV. Even if Aqua is an absolute derp face like Riku, I WILL BUY. Also, I hope the Riku reprint fixed his derp face... I long for a figure of him but the disparity in quality from the model made me so mad.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hm, I guess my Toy Box SDG had a few quality control issues so I guess that isn't SO surprising. I guess like you said, you get what you pay for. I think they still look really great though. Their faces are definitely great, so its sad to hear Riku may not be the same. And getting all 3 for the price of one Play Arts Kai...it's still hard to not like that even with a few issues lol.

ToyBox!SDG had a huge advantage over the rest of them too, because they are, well.. toys. It would have been hard to mess this one up, since there's not much to lose in translation. It's honestly my favorite of the Bring Arts, and they should do more sets like this, because Donald and Goofy's unique designs get shafted most of the time. Sorry to hear yours didn't turn out so well, but it might be an indication of what to expect. Riku's face is giving me scrambled eggs. His mom was on hard drugs while he was in the lovin' oven.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It is important to point out Axel's nose.
I can't believe I missed this comment.

*ahem*

gyoQfVn.png

Back