• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xagzan

Awards
I couldn't really tell if it was Willa or not, but if you can tell it's her THEN IM SO HAPPY! That was the biggest hope for me (much more than the let down of Mirage Arena), as I feared she was too popular with Arrow now to come back.

And the trailer is done! Watch the uncompressed version here!

It's most distinguishable if you compare the shouts when Red Eyes crashes into Aqua and knocks her down, in both versions.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does anybody know, if we'll still get a theater mode at all with this?
Every game in all the remasters, excluding Kingdom Hearts, has a theatre mode. They've revealed the names of a few of the scenes that you can view in theatre mode, which is pretty exciting and tragic.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm always worried about how BBS would look on a TV, since I'm use to it being on such a small screen, but I'm really impressed by how well it does look.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That even made me hype for KH2 as much as the other two. o_o

So Lingering Will is the official name! Now, no more argue over Lingering Spirit or Lingering Sentiment.

Lol Noticed it too, I love when something is settled~

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The Only organization members that maybe dubbed over are Zexion, and Vexen due to them having a new scene in kh2 final mix.

Heartkeeper

Awards
Great trailer, so hyped for some of those new things, only 3 months away for the english release.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The Only organization members that maybe dubbed over are Zexion, and Vexen due to them having a new scene in kh2 final mix.

Not necessarily. They could re-use the RE:Chain of Memories battle quotes for the other CO members. They did the same Days for several other characters.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Not necessarily. They could re-use the RE:Chain of Memories battle quotes for the other CO members. They did the same Days for several other characters.

Possibly. But in the trailer Marluxia and Larxene's grunts are still voiceed by Shuichi Ikeda, and Yuko Miyamura. So I'm not putting much hope into that.

Awards

Actually, they all recorded new battle cries for Days. But yeah they could reuse them from either Days or Re:CoM. In Re:coded, they used Roxas' battle cries from Days.

It shouldnt be hard for them to do this

[video=youtube;XhycGqMu5W0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhycGqMu5W0[/video]

Antar

Awards
This is amazing! I've watched it already 3 times (Edit: 4 times now)! This trailer has been added to my "view at least one time a week" list along with the world trailer and E3 trailer. I'm fine with Marluxia's Japanese battle grunts because I prefer them over English but there's a good chance they'll be changed to English. I can't believe the huge graphical improvement and I've never seen a lot of these FM features before like the new cutscenes, I can't wait! It's going to be awesome reliving my KH2 and BBS memories with so many improvements. There's no nostalgia with Re:Coded for me but I'm just as excited for them, they look great!

Last edited:

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
That looks awesome. I can't wait for it to come out, but I don't know if I want to pre-order or not. The Roxas fight in KH2 in TWTNW looks amazing! I can't wait to fight him!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They did show a little more from that fight scene, which was nice. But the point of the trailer was to show off the new Final Mix features America never got, since it was made for PAX Prime in Seattle.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This is definitely one of the best Kingdom Hearts trailers ever! And finally, a trailer showing those Final Mix goodies!

Maybe it's just me, but did Terra's hair look darker?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Just got around to watch this trailer (yes, I'm so yesterday) and...

This is brilliant. Pure awesomeness. Truly beautiful. And the choice of soundtrack is just perfect. I got shivers and I really could watch this trailer over and over again.

One thing, is that Royal Radiance Keyblade what is known in Japanese as Crown Unlimit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back