• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trailer and Screens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With just over a month left until the September 10th release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, Square Enix have provided a set of screenshots, as well as a new trailer, in preparation for the release.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- releases September 10th in North America, September 12th in Australia and September 13 for Europe. Remember to follow KHInsider on FacebookTwitter and Tumblr to follow all the latest news for Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: New Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trailers and Screens!

Whoops, set this to publish.
Shouldn't be more than 5 minutes guys!

Awards

Awesome! And I wonder what's up with the shot of Neverland where all but the Magic command is missing... 8|

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Awesome! And I wonder what's up with the shot of Neverland where all but the Magic command is missing... 8|
ROFL!
They did this in a set of screenshots before with Re:CoM.
Bit unprofessional really.
11.jpg

Edit: Images fixed, trailer uploaded, my work here is done :)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Chaser is a hero <3

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Regarding that Gummi Ship map picture, there's an un-achievable set of circumstances involving a worm hole path and a bridge to Neverland.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
This is a very well edited trailer.

Seeing the animated Final Mix logo makes me think there will be trailers for Chain of Memories and Days.

The world select screen could've had the gummi ship mission option shifted a little to the right if you ask me. An awful lot of space there.

Edit: Look at the simba summon screen and see if you can spot what's missing ;)

Synthic

I think "Hand in hand" is a much better suited theme for the trailer than "Having a wild time" that they chose last time.

But why are they using the old original version rather than the remastered orchestra version to be used in the actual game, I wonder...?

WaveK89

Nice trailer, indeed. I like that they added the scene in Monstro. The wait to play these games is getting harder and harder. I vowed to keep myself from playing these three games when 1.5 Remix was announced, and it has felt like an eternity.

3 weeks until my vacation
Then, one more week until the game is released
Then another week until the Tokyo Game Show.

Can't wait for the upcoming trailers for Re:CoM and Days as it seems likely to come.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think "Hand in hand" is a much better suited theme for the trailer than "Having a wild time" that they chose last time.

But why are they using the old original version rather than the remastered orchestra version to be used in the actual game, I wonder...?

Yeah it would've been more fitting if they've used the updated version of Hand in Hand and I wonder why they didn't use it.

The gameplay in the screenshots look gorgeous as always.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Cannot believe they still left that in the English version. I don't even know why they didn't patch it up in the Japanese version.

Regarding that Gummi Ship map picture, there's an un-achievable set of circumstances involving a worm hole path and a bridge to Neverland.

Hmm? I'm certain after completing Hollow Bastion the first time, getting the Navi-G from Cid and going back and saving in Hollow Bastion would give you that kind of map.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As long as they release a Days trailer that actually shows off some of the voice acting in Days HD Theater and plays either "Xion" or "Vector to the Heavens", I'm good.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That was there in the Japanese version. It does look a bit funky since there's empty space, but it's not that big a deal I guess.

limit

Gah, why aren't they using the remastered tracks?

And the thing that REALLY hurts watching this? I was hoping for full on mouth animation instead of the crappy 2d ones. I was just watching my brother play the original KH1 and watching people talk made me cringe...

Other than that, yeah pretty darn excited.

WaveK89

And the thing that REALLY hurts watching this? I was hoping for full on mouth animation instead of the crappy 2d ones.

This disappointed me, too, as I was hoping for some good lip sync animation, but I suppose the game wouldn't be coming out this soon if they did work on it.

revanvssora

Is it just me, or does the gameplay seem really zoomed in? Maybe it's cause I haven't played the first one in a while.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This disappointed me, too, as I was hoping for some good lip sync animation, but I suppose the game wouldn't be coming out this soon if they did work on it.

This soon? There is a six month delay between the Japanese and English version ._. If that is soon to you...well... ._.

Is it just me, or does the gameplay seem really zoomed in? Maybe it's cause I haven't played the first one in a while.

There was a bit of reframing so you might be a closer on Sora at times because of the camera and not wanting to make Sora seem like he's being swallowed by the environments on an HDTV.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Gah, why aren't they using the remastered tracks?

Dunno, KH trailers have been put together really strangely since BBS; loud BGM, missing SFX tracks, low quality footage... it's pretty strange.

And the thing that REALLY hurts watching this? I was hoping for full on mouth animation instead of the crappy 2d ones. I was just watching my brother play the original KH1 and watching people talk made me cringe...

Thought that would have been obvious from the screens we've been getting lol.

I do wonder why they insist on using animated facial textures for these scenes. It never stops being jarring due to the huge difference between high and low poly models in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back