• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

On the eve of the 11th Anniversary of the KINGDOM HEARTS series and just a little over a month since KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX was announced for North America and Europe, Square Enix North America and Square Enix France have uploaded six new gorgeous screenshots of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX online! Check them out below!

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is slated for a Fall 2013 release in North America and Europe.

Don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr to keep up with all of the latest news!

Awards
1.5 is looking crisp, as usual. XD

Though I don't remember Beast looking that derpy... Maybe it's just me.

TearOfLight

Lovely!
I would love to see the english scenes of 358/2 Days
finally! But that takes some time still~ :)
Anyway; it's good to see that! KH-graphic-boost = Thumbs up! :3

Keyslinger

Can't wait to see it moving! I hope they give a more specific release date soon.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Why can't they give us high-resolution screenshots? I agree that they look great though.

Monkey D. Rocky

I saw gameplay of the fight with the Guard Armor, and I was absolutely blown away. These graphics look sooooooooo crisp and beautiful it blows my mind. With amazing visuals, an amazing story that I could play over and over, and bonus content that I cannot wait to play, KH1.5 is seriously gonna be one of the greatest games I'm ever going to play! Can't wait!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Gorgeous simply gorgeous. The nostalgia is overwhelming <3

Though I don't remember Beast looking that derpy... Maybe it's just me.
I see it to ಠxಠ

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like the screenshot of Days. <3 perhaps it will regain some of the love it lost from the ds version of it.

Kevin Perez

I woke up one day to find a PS3 and a copy of the North American version of Kingdom Hearts in my room and remember thinking how freaking awesome that I finally got the game, a PS3 and how incredible it looked in HD. Then I woke up and realized it was all a dream.....

:frown:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I woke up one day to find a PS3 and a copy of the North American version of Kingdom Hearts in my room and remember thinking how freaking awesome that I finally got the game, a PS3 and how incredible it looked in HD. Then I woke up and realized it was all a dream.....

:frown:

I've had that dream for every single Kingdom Hearts game that has come out (except for Days and Coded actually) Yes, it is really sad when you wake up.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Jack benefits from HD more than anyone else in the franchise, that's indisputable!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Actually it's disputable, since the only problem he had at low resolution was aliasing.

Actually it's I disputable. He benefits.

point being he looks the same as he does on pcsx2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back