• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots from 4Gamer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Who knows. Maybe there will be no fish face in Days.
#Dontgetyourhopesup

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I swear to god, if there is fish face in HD Days...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Saix says hello, not that you can tell.

0XDrMzv.png

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So will we see all of the Org. at least once? I hope nobody gets left out because they don't interact with Roxas/Axel/Xion all that much (I'm looking at you, Larxene).

Haha I was thinking, they might leave out Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion since they all appear in Re:CoM. In that case, 1.5HD Remix would still introduce the player to all the Org. members before KH2, but you wouldn't need to see the CO co. in this one since Re:CoM is on the disc. I mean, sure they'll show in the very beginning and maybe they'll be seen walking around in the background, but they might not have speaking lines :( I hope that isn't the case...I want everyone to at least speak once.

On a side note i think the ice cream is actually going down as they eat it unlike the ds version where they took invisible bites. XD

lol Yeah, where they took a bite and then the camera angle would just change and everyone's ice cream had the exact same bite taken out of it.

Just think of how good 2.5 is going to be

Aqua...don't even get me started haha xD

*crosses fingers and chants* More Luxord scenes please... More Luxord scenes please...

As Nomura's favorite Org. member, I really do hope they include Luxord somehow, he is probably the most underrated Org. member of them all, barely relevant to KH2 or Days haha xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As Nomura's favorite Org. member, I really do hope they include Luxord somehow, he is probably the most underrated Org. member of them all, barely relevant to KH2 or Days haha xD

Gameplay-wise, Xigbar is Nomura's favorite Org member while storywise it's Axel although he also likes Roxas.

I don't know where you get that Luxord bit from.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Gameplay-wise, Xigbar is Nomura's favorite Org member while storywise it's Axel although he also likes Roxas.

I don't know where you get that Luxord bit from.

An old comment he made in the KH2 Character Report. Can't find the translations right now, but he mentioned that he has a fondness of Luxord. It's probably better to say that his favorite varies with each title.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
An old comment he made in the KH2 Character Report. Can't find the translations right now, but he mentioned that he has a fondness of Luxord. It's probably better to say that his favorite varies with each title.

Oh, I see, maybe he also just talks about those who are fightable in a specific title, as Luxord clearly holds little to no relevance to the overall plot just like Demyx.

kupo1121

Awards
Oh, I see, maybe he also just talks about those who are fightable in a specific title, as Luxord clearly holds little to no relevance to the overall plot just like Demyx.

At least Demyx seemed to talk to Roxas a lot in Days, Luxord, just kind of sat by the wayside...still don't see how Nomura's favorite was ever him.

flurryflames

Luxord is Normura's favorite organization character where it stated it in one of the Ultimatums, and Luxord did have more scenes and more missions than some of the members. He was in Wonderland alot, but still had more scenes and interaction with Roxas than some of the nobodies.

kupo1121

Awards
Luxord is Normura's favorite organization character where it stated it in one of the Ultimatums, and Luxord did have more scenes and more missions than some of the members. He was in Wonderland alot, but still had more scenes and
interaction with Roxas than some of the nobodies.

I did notice that in Days how I felt Roxas went on missions a lot with Xigbar and Luxord (not including Axel and Xion which are obviously story-related) and I felt Luxord's reason was to give him a bigger part in the overall story. Nearly everytime you went to Wonderland, it was with Luxord xP

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Perhaps Luxord and Demyx will have more importance in KH3 or beyond? I just feel like there's something left for them to be a part of. :3 I like them, and they need more screen time.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
I'm only posting this here because of its 1.5 relevance but I'm aggravated at the fact that there is no announcement of a bundle with a special artbook or something yet, we're basically a little bit over a month from release. But then again, I doubt HD collections get a bundle of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back