• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots from 4Gamer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Following the release of new KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX screenshots and information by Famitsu, 4Gamer has also released a new batch of high quality screenshots and character renders for KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days HD Theater in the HD Remaster. Check them all out under the "read more"!

Edit: Thanks to Zephyr, we have translations of the dialogue in the screenshots:

1. The 14th member, Xion.
3. After you finish ice cream, you might find something written that says you won.
5. I wouldn't want to forget about you guys, Axel and Xion.
7. I brought you back once and I'll bring you back again!
8. Don't hold back.
9. The key...
10. That's what I said. The great Kingdom Hearts will be made.
11. The others went to Castle Oblivion.
12. You've changed.
13. Sora's memories have stopped.
14. I can't afford to be reckless about you now.
16. Do you remember your promise?

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Thanks for the post. I like that pic of Demyx. I hope they incorporate some scenes from the manga into this game like Demyx sleeping on the couch playing his sitar while Saix is hassling Axel to take Roxas on his mission.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
These pictures are making me think about KH2. 358/2 Days HD is really gonna make us bond with the people we're gonna kill in KH2 (most of the members don't even seem that evil in Days.. that's gonna change the experience of playing KH2 for sure).

Anyways, nice screens. Thanks guys for posting these, you've done an amazing job this week keeping up with the news. Kudos! ;)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I love the scene with Demyx, I believe he is the one talking in that scene? This gives me more hope that they'll include a bunch of scenes with nearly every members talking at least once instead of them just primarily focusing on the main ones (RAX, Xigbar, Xemnas, Saix)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
11.jpeg

Stop being a cutie, Demyx~

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Neat, it looks like they'll be getting actual talking scenes instead of text.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
These screenshots are getting me excited! I especially like the one with Demyx. You can see so much detail in his hair lol. I would love if they included scenes from the dialogue in the Grey Area.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I love the scene with Demyx, I believe he is the one talking in that scene? This gives me more hope that they'll include a bunch of scenes with nearly every members talking at least once instead of them just primarily focusing on the main ones (RAX, Xigbar, Xemnas, Saix)

Well, Xigbar didn't even get a cutscene where he was talking just making all those sounds like laughing and a text box. Besides, I got Days again.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Wow, look at all these updates!!! New production interviews, new images, new box art...

11.jpeg

O_O

YES.

YES!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! DEMYX IN HD!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!

At first I thought this might be the scene when Roxas finds out about the disaster at Castle Oblivion, because I'm pretty sure it was Xigbar and Demyx that told him first, but Demyx looks way too happy and relaxed for that. Huh. I can't wait to see the translations! All of these pictures are so beautiful!

TheJoel

I love it how we can see Xion's eyes now under the hood but, it is truly a blank face no visible eye brows which from that angle we should at least see a little bit of then and her eyes have no pupils.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Here are translations of the screenshots. Just missing the sixth screenshot.

1. The 14th member, Xion.
3. After you finish ice cream, you might find something written that says you won.
5. I wouldn't want to forget about you guys, Axel and Xion.
7. I brought you back once and I'll bring you back again!
8. Don't hold back.
9. The key...
10. That's what I said. The great Kingdom Hearts will be made.
11. The others went to Castle Oblivion.
12. You've changed.
13. Sora's memories have stopped.
14. I can't afford to be reckless about you now.
16. Do you remember your promise?

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So many shiny pictures. The facial expressions are captured soo much better than anything the original Days managed to do.

And the renders are truly something...Axel's like the king of swag in that pose, Xion looks very elegant and you might want to ask her for the next dance and Roxas, well, I dunno, but I strangely would want to pinch his cheeks and say something funny random or stupid, lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Puppet Xion is pretty disturbing, I agree D: *shudders*

Here are translations of the screenshots. I have a hard time finding certain Kanji for the fifth and sixth screenshot but I'll keep trying.

Thanks for the translations Zephy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back