• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots from 4Gamer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
tilt your screen forward.

01.jpeg

Woah yeah that is kind of creepy

SilenceTheTardis

So will we see all of the Org. at least once? I hope nobody gets left out because they don't interact with Roxas/Axel/Xion all that much (I'm looking at you, Larxene).

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I would hope they would include Larxene in this. After all, some of her dialogue in Days is the best! Plus, they have to have her somewhat. That's why Demyx was so happy about the C.O. thing, after all. He knew she was finally out of his hair. LOL.

And all of these new pictures are absolutely gorgeous! The Demyx one especially (like you all said) really caught my attention for some reason. And that Xion model does look dance worthy! LOL.

Anyway, I'm so glad they kept the scene between Riku and Nami! I hope they'll expand on it! And that one picture of Axel, where it looks as though Roxas is questioning him... His expression is so deceiving and calculating, but I guess that's Axel for ya!

And I'm just going to say it now: I'm glad they have that picture of creepy Xion, because I think that's the scene where Roxas is spacing out "and staring at the new kid". I always liked that scene for some reason (perhaps it's just because I ship RokuShi; I'm not gonna deny it).

However, out of all of these images: I have to say my favorite is the one with Roxas looking all affronted with his half-eaten ice cream. He just looks so serious... which is weird. Isn't that just the scene when Axel is telling him about the winner sticks?

Days in HD quality on the PS3 is going to be so very beautiful. All of my dreams are coming true with this! More pictures of Xion smiling was a definite need (as the cutscenes in the original Days made her seem completely emo, when she really wasn't).

Also, I wonder if there will be allusions to the Thirteen Xehanorts things in this, and that Xemnas is lying to everyone about why they need Kingdom Hearts, now that DDD's out. I certainly hope so.

laddyboy12

I just realized the organization wears boots....

On a side note i think the ice cream is actually going down as they eat it unlike the ds version where they took invisible bites. XD

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
i posted this in the wrong thread so here:

tumblr_inline_mhb0ufAjAv1qz4rgp.jpg

after brightness:

tumblr_inline_mhb0v97Lfo1qz4rgp.jpg

kh has now become your worst nightmare

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This. This is the graphics that Days should have been made in originally. It's *sobbu* all *sobbu* so *sobbu* beautiful *majorsobbu*

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
i posted this in the wrong thread so here:

tumblr_inline_mhb0ufAjAv1qz4rgp.jpg

after brightness:

tumblr_inline_mhb0v97Lfo1qz4rgp.jpg

kh has now become your worst nightmare

It's actually a bit disappointing after you brighten it up, lol. I thought her eyes were truly black.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Wow, little details like that make me really excited to for 1.5. You can tell they are putting a lot of effort into it

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Wow, little details like that make me really excited to for 1.5. You can tell they are putting a lot of effort into it

Agreed. I never saw it before but the details are astounding .

flurryflames

I just love all the screen shots, especially of the organization ones. Yay we have a Demyx screen shot now. Now please give me the interaction with he and Axel, including them both sitting on the lounge chairs. Demyx has a good relationship with Roxas after all. He also is good terms with Axel, but now I need to see that in the game. I am so excited now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back