• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Promotional Media!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

February will soon be over and we'll be closer to the release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD ReMIX in Japan, and we are all anxious to see it released! We saw promotional media released in January using the artwork from the KINGDOM HEARTS Original Soundtrack, and now there are new posters around Japan using the boxart of the HD collection and the familiar artwork used for KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories, and KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX will be released in Japan on March 14th 2013.

The first work, KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX, have added new elements to event scenes and battle. The FINAL MIX version recieved an HD remaster.

The second entry of the series is KINGDOM HEARTS Chain of Memories which has been fully remade in 3D graphics and upscaled to HD.

Having connections with KINGDOM HEARTS II, the emotional story of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days has been remade in HD footage. 

Source via Twitter [1][2][3][4], Okikuta

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I want to steal these very badly.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You buy the plane tickets, and I'll reserve the hotel!

we split the cab fair.

Done! If anyone asks, throw someone under the bus. Throwing people under buses is a favorite pastime here at KHI! 8D

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I'll wait till those posters make it to America. Then we'll see... lol
But yeah I knew it was just about time for these. Next we'll probably see something on the japanese tv.

WayToDusk

I am very tempted to call over to my dad and demand that he take me to Japan with him right now just so I can get these.

Lenneth

Awards
like I alllllways say: "Why do Japan always get all the cool stuff first?!"

It's not fair!! I want this now!!!!!! =(

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX confirmed for North America and Europe

Square Enix North America and Square Enix Europe have both confirmed that Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- will be released worldwide in Fall 2013. Look forward to it, and keep checking back for more details!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'll wait till those posters make it to America. Then we'll see... lol
But yeah I knew it was just about time for these. Next we'll probably see something on the japanese tv.

Same ^_^ I find the US promotional stuff usually doesn't have as many excess words covering the main art so I'm waiting for it as well. As usual with KH stuff, as soon as Gamestop gets promo items, it'll be on the front page and I'll be calling every Gamestop from here to CA haha...

like I alllllways say: "Why do Japan always get all the cool stuff first?!"

At least we are getting it eventually ^_^ Plus, it is coming out in Japan first so that makes sense :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Everything looks so cute! I wish EB went this all out with KH...

kupo1121

Awards
Hnnnnnnnngggggghhhhh

I love this display.

ABOUJLKYTJOUASJKUHNIYUGIHVBKNJYUGB SWEET MOTHER OF MONKEY MILK!!! That display is gorgeous!!! Ugh, I really hope we get something similar to that, I love how everyone is in their own little heart!!!!!!! Wow, now THAT is what I call a KH display!!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

kupo1121

Awards

Soooo SE...what are you gonna do with that billboard after you're done with it <___<

If in a dream, SE ever donated that billboard cloth to KHI and you guys split it up into mini pieces to give out, I would call Goofy's jointless kneecaps or MickeyxRiku, the true romance of the series ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back