• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts Events have arrived in Disney Emoji Blitz!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
Kingdom Hearts has returned to the mobile game Disney Emoji Blitz!

BB11E73F-C0BA-474B-A67D-609AB7C7915E.jpegFirst, throughout today (June 22nd), you can replay the old Multi-Map Clear Event used to promote KH3 back in 2018, complete with another chance to earn the Sora and Aqua emojis.

01BC8736-527E-44CC-8330-DB5D835D0602.jpegThen, from June 23rd-27th, you can play the Maleficent Villain Event, during which you’ll be in with the chance to earn two brand new emojis, Royal Magician Donald, and Captain Goofy.

Source: https://playdisneyemoji.com/events/

Noivern

Awards
Uh. I've heard of this game before, might actually give it a go now. I like those bejeweled clone-type of games, so why not.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You can use the emojis you win as actual emojis for your phone keyboard, so it’s a bit more than just a shallow bejeweled reskin.
The emojis from this game are output as images rather than emojis that fit with text so that's the only downfall. Would have much preferred a proper keyboard :(

Noivern

Awards
You can use the emojis you win as actual emojis for your phone keyboard, so it’s a bit more than just a shallow bejeweled reskin.
I don't really care for custom emotes, though, but I guess I can understand the appeal.

Like Sign said, I'd like it more if it was a proper keyboard, but I'll keep using the google one. lol

Back