• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Kingdom Hearts Compilation Soundtrack Released!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Hunter

Awards
For all the music lovers out there, just a friendly reminder that the 3 disc compilation soundtrack of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded is now out in the market! It also includes new songs from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. The soundtrack is worth 3,800 yen (around $40).

Here's a preview of the box art:

51VxPBuz0HL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Visit the Official Site for more pictures and to listen to several of the tracks on the different CDs.

Source: FF-Reunion

Crystal

Silver Member
Thanks for the info.
By the way, where can I order it? xD

Crystal

Silver Member
You can buy it at play asia.

I would buy it but there are to many games that I want this year, I just won't be able to afford it. A soundtrack isn't worth a game.

Oh..thanks for the info :D
Just buying the soundtrack for collection xD

Princess-Sammi

I pre-ordered the soundtrack from Play Asia and it was dispatched yesterday - hopefully I should receive it at the end of next week. Fingers crossed! The soundtrack will be the most awesome music on my iPod.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm thinking about buying it. I got the 1st one with 9 tracks and it is nice, but I mean with the whole money issue I'm contemplating buying it. Do I think I will buy it? Yeah. When? I have no clue.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I planned on buying this, but SE's Q1 releases are running me dry.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh man I want this but it costs so much. Someone should just donate this to me. xD

Maxyli138

$40? I can't afford that after getting a bunch of other Kingdom Hearts stuff. I'll just look for a torrent somewhere.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
So...uh...teeechnically I found it...it is ok to post some links there or I will be breaking some laws? ^^'
I will get my own original copy tough, because awesome music is...awesome! > w <

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back