• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Kingdom Hearts Compilation Soundtrack Released!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Destati and The Other Promise are both on Complete.

Not these variations anyways. Only the ones used in-game. The ones on Dramatica are the ones we hear in the coded and Days trailers.

3Eyes

RoxasorSora

Just got it today from amazon.jp! So excited!!!! I ripped open the package & bliss arrived ! :biggrin:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I wish I had the money to buy it. The way how they did the Days music with higher quality is awesome. Xion's theme is amazing :D

Last edited:

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - At Dusk, I Will Think of You... =too much ice cream.
Anyways, very beautiful music. Not that I expected anything less from Yoko. I especially love Xion's theme and "The Worlds" (world selection screen from BBS song); makes me think of meteor showers and stars. :D And, as always, the Keyblade Graveyard theme invokes sadness in me; though, it's still wonderful to listen to. I wish I could buy the album and support Shimomura's work, but I don't have the money. Youtube will be good enough for now, I guess.
P.S-Does anyone else like the new version of Xion's theme better?

pako-yasha

I already get this soundtrack , and I was suprised!
everything is okay with the music, I loved it! but....
there isnt a track that I wanted to hear!
It's a new version of Rowdy RUmble that appered in BBS! (its appears also in KH2, 358/2, and re:coded)

somebody noticed about this?

Kiwi +

Awards
I wish I had the money to buy it.:D

Oh how I wish I could get this as well, but for now I can't spend any money on it. =/

For now I guess I'll be content listening to it on Youtube. Though how nice are they to listen too though! =D

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Thought you guys might find this interesting... It's a message from Shimomura.
5431751651_8c1d355fa5_b.jpg

photostream

Too bad I can't read most of it.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
^I can't read any of it.

Also WTF $40?! Are you serious? Thanks but no thanks I'll wait for the price to drop before I buy the disks. I know it's like a 3 disk set with higher music quality in the DS games but still they're mostly just short little songs.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Please do not bump threads that are several years old. Especially if there's nothing new to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back