• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Kingdom Hearts Compilation Soundtrack Released!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So...uh...teeechnically I found it...it is ok to post some links there or I will be breaking some laws? ^^'
I will get my own original copy tough, because awesome music is...awesome! > w <
Public posting of downloadable, pirated material is against our piracy policy.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Why does the cover art only mention BBS and Days in the title, but then has Re:coded art work too?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Has anyone put the Days/coded stuff on Youtube yet? Last I checked they hadn't, but apparently it's getting around now.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Why does the cover art only mention BBS and Days in the title, but then has Re:coded art work too?

Because the only new Music in RE:coded was an updated Main Menu Theme and the System Sector Music.

3Eyes

I think this is my favorite soundtrack so far. KHII was nice, but it wasn't as great as KH1. Then again, a lot of Birth By Sleep's music kinda tugs at your heart a bit....and why isn't Xion's theme on the album?

"Musique pour la tristesse de Xion" is Xion's theme.
"Vector to the Heavens" is her battle theme.

The two ARE in the compilation, and they sound fantastic.

3Eyes

Oh, gotcha. Haven't gotten that far yet. I would've recognized it once I heard it lol. And I already knew about Vector to the Heavens, I LOVE that track. One of my favorites of the series.

Yep, I'll agree with that. Both of those songs are among some of the best in the series. Actually, Days had a lot of really beautiful new songs in it.

Kaith

Like I'm going to give this out over the internet,
I can't wait, they finally released it! I have the soundtrack for almost every game I've played, well all the good ones at least. So that's a total of...800+ songs? XD that's including all my non-soundtrack songs. I just have to say i totally bought all of them (I have a good part-time job ^W^)

Ulicies

Man I really want this. How much would it be, including costs to import from Play-Asia? I'm almost tempted to look around for a torrent, but the musician in me really wants to help support other people trying to succeed with their musical careers. Plus, there's this irreplaceable quality to owning the presentation of the box-art, the discs, and the package itself.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I ordered my copy of the OST about a month ago as an early birthday present, it should arrive any day now.
It cost too much but meh, it's worth it.

Vaddix

Awards
A few questions....
For one, why is it that in the Soundtrack Complete, they felt the need to use all three themes of repeat worlds, i.e. all three arrangements of This Is Halloween? I realize that they are indeed different arrangements to a slight degree, but now here with this new soundtrack, they neglect beautiful new arrangements of old battle themes like Shrouding Dark Cloud? I admit the BbS arrangement of The Encounter is too close to tell a difference, but Shrouding Dark Cloud is vastly different. So just...why?

Last edited:

tri-blade

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Speaking of soundtrack, has anyone heard these yet?
YouTube - Destati - Drammatica by Yoko Shimomura
YouTube - The 13th Anthology - Drammatica by Yoko Shimomura
YouTube - The Other Promise - Drammatica by Yoko Shimomura

I know they're not on the soundtrack complete, but these are really good songs and there might be people wondering what was the song used in the RE: coded trailer, BBSFM secret ending trailer and the Kingdom Hearts 3D trailer plus the other songs aren't half bad as well.

Destati and The Other Promise are both on Complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back