• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Info (Exact Release, Price and Cloud Costume image)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

102910.jpg

(NEW YORK, October 29th 2010) - It's been one month since the announcement of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX. The title was confirmed for January of 2011, but more information has been provided by Famitsu, which includes in-depth details, price and full release date information from this new Final Mix title.

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX will hit the market on January 20th 2011 with a Price of 6,090 yen. The CERO rating is rated A (for all ages).

This Final Mix title wouldn't be accurate without it's new additions/elements added to it's title. Not only does this title add the elements from the overseas version, but it also adds extras that haven't been seen anywhere else. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX may not be as huge of a title as KINGDOM HEARTS II Final Mix+, but here's what it offers...

Additional Features
» Full-length English Voice
» The NA version "Sticker Album"
» New Command Board world "Skull" (Peter Pan)
» Additional D-Link ("Pete")
» Additional Boss Battle(s)
» New mini-game songs
» New Mini-game Course
» New Mission(s)

There is also a limited edition feature for Final Fantasy Dissidia 012, which allows you to unlock the costume for Cloud in the KINGDOM HEARTS series. This can be done in the PlayStation network. It's a card that has the product code information, which enables you to key it into the PlayStation Store.

We assume that this product code can be found within the title of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lol, I was just about to click the [Post Thread] button xD

6,090 yen? That would be... -goes to currency converter- $75.46.

Well, for the people who'll buy it, have fun!

The14thMusician

Website
soraclaws.deviantart.com
Ooo sounds quite fancy, I like the Cloud costume option as well. I sadly can't afford it, but to those who can, gotta spill the beans once they play it xD

Or I can content myself with watching youtube videos of it once they upload some once its out

Absent axel

That Cloud Costume looks epic :D

Hopefully we may get it in some form when we get Dissidia Duodecim

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If they make the fight between Ven and Lea playable, I'll be pissed.

What's this referring to?

Arena missions. In the Mirage Arena :3

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
According to this a so called secret episode will also have a new map.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK I was fine with Monstro, the cloud costume and i didn't care about the secret episode.
But a NEW MAP!!!!?????
If the extras for the final mix aren't going on the PSstore I'm gonna be pissed off. But one things for sure:
THANK GOD FOR YOUTUBE!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
If they make the fight between Ven and Lea playable, I'll be pissed.

Why does everyone want a Lea battle? It would be SO BORING. Do you really think it's going to be anything like Roxas VS Axel from KH2? It wouldn't. You get a keyblade wielder in training VS a random street kid, Lea would get killed in 1 hit. It would just be the most pointless thing ever to do >_>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK I was fine with Monstro, the cloud costume and i didn't care about the secret episode.
But a NEW MAP!!!!?????
If the extras for the final mix aren't going on the PSstore I'm gonna be pissed off. But one things for sure:
THANK GOD FOR YOUTUBE!

Why would they put extras to the PSN store? That would just make buying a BBSFM completely and utterly pointless.

Shadow Key

To be honest, I don't see what the huff is about when it comes to this particular Final Mix. It doesn't have many new things that I care about, and as for the secret boss, well, I'm still trying to beat Mysterious Figure, so I've got time with that instead... :(

The new "secret episode" on the other hand, is something worth fighting for, but I'll get over it. Pretty sweet stuff.

Why does everyone want a Lea battle? It would be SO BORING. Do you really think it's going to be anything like Roxas VS Axel from KH2? It wouldn't. You get a keyblade wielder in training VS a random street kid, Lea would get killed in 1 hit. It would just be the most pointless thing ever to do >_>

Because it would please fanbases, and who says that it has to be a 1 hit kill thing, let it be a short battle to please the fans. As if Nomura hasn't done that already. *cough*days*cough* Personally, though, I don't really care much for a battle. It'd be cool, nice nostalgia, but like nearly everything else in this FM, nothing to get worked up over.

Last edited:

SwordStaker

Seems like a waste. What two new boss battles? Things we have in the English version and 1 command board add on? No thank you I'll just get something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back