• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders show Monster's Inc, Riku, and Toy Story.

Here we go Riku Lucis Caelum and his totally-not-Fenrir-Keyblade
I will still embrace Riku in all his respectable character, but I gotta admit I am not happy with the hairstyle similarity with Noct

Mickey, lookin' good, your Majesty! I really love his outfit

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders show Monster's Inc, Riku, and Toy Story.

Oh my gosh the quality of Sora´s facial expression as he summons Ariel is so good!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm really sorry for all of the downtime lately everyone!!! Hopefully things get sorted out and we can all go back to talking KH :)

Speaking of, these screens are so gorgeous. You can see a lot more detail than even the uncompressed trailer provides. Just absolutely gorgeous stuff.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Great renders, but c'mon SE. PNG form please.

Muke

whatever
Awards

It's available for download on the North American press site, but it is slow because of the amount of people trying to grab it.
Thanks, Chaser! :D

Seighart

Awards

Anyone else questioning the quality of Riku's render? Specifically his hair? His hair looks more gray than it does purple.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Figured we'd get a Riku render soon, but the Fenrir was unexpected.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Now all Riku needs is Clouds signature Motorcycle along with the Fenrir keyblade and we are good :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sora went from derp boy

56f.jpg

to precious baby

KH3_D23_Japan_Battle_Screenshot_14_1518440967.png

We are not worthy

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Riku's Keyblade looks like it could fit a very specific modern lock, like the Master of Masters car's or something.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Riku's Keyblade looks like it could fit a very specific modern lock, like a car's or something.

It is a mix between a car key and a modern high security cylinder lock.

Some part of me thinks it will open the box.

UltimaXOmega

I was hoping Riku would get another Key blade that represents him well.
Nope.
That is the ugliest Keyblade I've ever seen.
What is it even supposed to be?
It looks like one of Roxas's Emo Keyblades from Days fused with a Versus XIII weapon.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Wow... those renders. No wonder Nomura and Yasue were so passionate about describing the Kingdom Shader. Sully and Mike look like they're straight form Pixar. Shame that Woody and Buzz Lightyear renders have yet to be released for some reason.

And loving Riku's new Keyblade. I think the weapon being inspired by a car key is a smart inspiration.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Sora looks so gooood in the summon sequence! So precious! What a cute sweet boy so pure and good ;-;

Aramagon

Awards

I don't know exactly why, but Sully looks WAY better in this render than in the trailer.
Great to see the "Give me Strength!" portion of the Ariel Summon, too.
And wow! Corona looks gorgeous in these HD screenshots!

SkyMaiden16

Sora looks so beautiful... And did Xehanort just Nortified Noctis?? XD

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

I love Riku's new design so much. I get the complaints that he looks like Noctis, but, eh. *shrug* It isn't that bad to me. I didn't like that they gave him short hair in 3D anyway, but at least now it has a nice shape to it. The character looked horrible in 2.8 or 0.2, whatever it was.

I definitely prefer the monster designs for SDG over how they look in the Toy Story world (those were a letdown).

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

okay yeah it not fennir but it also some of it degin with some of terra keyblade design in it

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Been staring at Riku's new render for a while, and I think they made his eyes green instead of blue.

JGcqVxq.jpg

The eye color war continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back