• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GreyouTT

Awards
The usefulness of the Chambers of Awakening and Repose were forgotten. I imagine they may have been part of a saga surrounding Apprentice Xehanort and his amnesia. I presume Xemnas could have built that Chamber in order to create a parallel to the Chamber of Awakening and see if he could harbor any sort of connection that would directly lead him into Ventus, seeing as how Castle Oblivion is the maze mechanism of the Land of Departure, for which we got no explanation as to why and what is the Land protecting.

That said, with the importance of the Chambers on kapoot, it's possible Nomura may forget about Aqua's armor and Keyblade in the Chamber.
I figured it was just a room that Xemnas went to spend time and talk to his imaginary friend (the armor), like Vader's meditation chamber thing. The reports in Days(?) made it seem like that to me anyway.

ZeVaine

Awards
It's sad to think that some of the ideas Nomura blatantly implements into his games have a chance to not be explained.

What if that happens to any of the narrative seeds planted in Kh3 or other titles? Will make it very hard to know what's important and what's not. I wonder if it was ignored because of time/plot constraints in KH3, or if it was something to be explored in BBS Vol 2 (if that was ever REALLY going to be a thing) or that Xehanort title that didn't get finished.

Ryuman

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't mind the chamber merely existing as a vehicle to allude to Xemnas's connection to Ven and Aqua (as a part of Terra). I'm not really sure what they could've done with it otherwise. If anything is under explored, it's Xemnas's character.

Back