• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Details from Dengeki Playstation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has stayed true to their promise of consistent releases of information after their announcement at E3, and today is no different. Director Tetsuya Nomura was recently interviewed by Dengeki Playstation, and while most of the details are of things we've previously been informed, there are a few new tidbits hidden away, if you know where to look!

Thanks to Zephyr, you can read the translations below:

• This time the teaser trailer revealed little information. In the test, were you to run away from there as quick as possible although it isn’t a rendered scene unlike FINAL FANTASY XV, it was actually moving very close to real time. The costumes and battle system are reintroduced.

• Throughout the trailer, the textures are changed in order to shape it to the next generation of KINGDOM HEARTS.

• It is the final chapter of the Seeker of Darkness saga but we’re thinking of a way for beginners to easily get into the game. We’re considering smartphone and online support as well as for FINAL FANTASY XV.

• The development process is very enthusiastic and the selection of worlds isn’t finalized yet.

• Spin offs continued to release for years but the goal was to keep the fans at peace by revealing the latest entry in the series. Although not immediately, information is expected to be revealed at D23 Expo Japan or TGS. Popular voice actors in the series gather for D23 Expo Japan. You may want ask the voice actors about their lives to keep up-to-date or about the series on stage.

Thanks to forum administrator Shamdeo and King Chaser for the heads up!

Source: hokako-alt

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I really like all these interviews we've been getting lately but I'm kinda worried after this month is over we won't be hearing much about it for a couple of months at least as far as KH3 is concerned since it looks like it's still a ways off from being complete.

Pestilence

Awards
I really like all these interviews we've been getting lately but I'm kinda worried after this month is over we won't be hearing much about it for a couple of months at least as far as KH3 is concerned since it looks like it's still a ways off from being complete.
We already know we will get at least small tidbits when TGS hits in less than 3 months.

Oran

Awards
I'm not sure in how the smartphone support would work in a Kingdom Hearts game...I know they said that there just considering it but after seeing other games use similar game extensions like tablets I cant see it having any real impact to the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We're pretty much set for the rest of the year I think. Japan Expo next month, TGS in September, D23 in October, and Jump Festa in December (where we usually get the most information).

Typically they don't release much information about their development. It'll be interesting to see what they choose to tell us now that they've promised to keep up a consistent stream.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Wow this is getting me pretty excited! :D It's about darn time we get KH3 news! Thanks Sign. :D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully they will consider Vita support as well. Maybe they're thinking of multiplayer capabilities?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully they will consider Vita support as well. Maybe they're thinking of multiplayer capabilities?

Hopefully! I don't have a Vita (and don't have plans to own one anytime soon) but I'm curious to see how it'll be implemented.

Wow this is getting me pretty excited! :D It's about darn time we get KH3 news! Thanks Sign. :D

We've been getting a lot of new info lately, so I'm glad!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
hey Sign what he mean by popular voice actors from the game will be at Disney expo in Japan does he mean the american or the japenese voice actors ?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hey Sign what he mean by popular voice actors from the game will be at Disney expo in Japan does he mean the american or the japenese voice actors ?

Japanese of course.

Oran

Awards

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all PS4 games required to be playable on the vita with remote play or something like that?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Smartphone support. Am I the only one interested in seeing how they'd tell all the previous story in (presumably) an app?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Smartphone support. Am I the only one interested in seeing how they'd tell all the previous story in (presumably) an app?

I would be to, but I don't have a Smartphone or Tablet :( I wish I could get a Smartphone but can't afford one :(

Youniquee

Awards

They're going to make an app retelling the story? Or is that a guess from your part? I think that would be really cool...Extra work though. Tbh, when I saw smartphone support, I thought they meant you could live stream KH3 or something but that thought was pretty stupid now that I think of it lol

Anyway, glad to be getting news in small but steady streams :) TGS is going to be good~

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Totally psyched that we really are getting info on a regular basis. Can't wait for more and I'm really excited for when they announce 2.5. Hopefully they reveal it at Japan Expo next Saturday.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They're going to make an app retelling the story? Or is that a guess from your part? I think that would be really cool...Extra work though. Tbh, when I saw smartphone support, I thought they meant you could live stream KH3 or something but that thought was pretty stupid now that I think of it lol

Anyway, glad to be getting news in small but steady streams :) TGS is going to be good~

It's a guess.

There are many ways they can use smartphone support. Livestreaming (set the game to livestream on the system, manage chat and the stream from your smart device), in-game item management (low on potions and elixirs and know you'll need some when you need to play? Just buy some on your phone while you're out using your in-game currency and when you jump back in to play it will be in your inventory. Have your eye on that nice premium item? Buy it with your real world money via a secure service.), social aspects, etc.

There is a world of things they can use smart devices for!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^obviously. Yeah I'm excited to see what they do with that! I was just being presumptive because of the placement it had in the article.

Youniquee

Awards
It's a guess.

There are many ways they can use smartphone support. Livestreaming (set the game to livestream on the system, manage chat and the stream from your smart device), in-game item management (low on potions and elixirs and know you'll need some when you need to play? Just buy some on your phone while you're out using your in-game currency and when you jump back in to play it will be in your inventory. Have your eye on that nice premium item? Buy it with your real world money via a secure service.), social aspects, etc.

There is a world of things they can use smart devices for!

Thanks for the insight, I wasn't actually thinking that far but that's pretty useful and Enix could get some extra money. I wouldn't mind them implementing that.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Totally psyched that we really are getting info on a regular basis. Can't wait for more and I'm really excited for when they announce 2.5. Hopefully they reveal it at Japan Expo next Saturday.

I hope so 2, and hope it's for the PS3/PS4 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back