Site Staff Manager
Square Enix has stayed true to their promise of consistent releases of information after their announcement at E3, and today is no different. Director Tetsuya Nomura was recently interviewed by Dengeki Playstation, and while most of the details are of things we've previously been informed, there are a few new tidbits hidden away, if you know where to look!
Thanks to Zephyr, you can read the translations below:
• This time the teaser trailer revealed little information. In the test, were you to run away from there as quick as possible although it isn’t a rendered scene unlike FINAL FANTASY XV, it was actually moving very close to real time. The costumes and battle system are reintroduced.
• Throughout the trailer, the textures are changed in order to shape it to the next generation of KINGDOM HEARTS.
• It is the final chapter of the Seeker of Darkness saga but we’re thinking of a way for beginners to easily get into the game. We’re considering smartphone and online support as well as for FINAL FANTASY XV.
• The development process is very enthusiastic and the selection of worlds isn’t finalized yet.
• Spin offs continued to release for years but the goal was to keep the fans at peace by revealing the latest entry in the series. Although not immediately, information is expected to be revealed at D23 Expo Japan or TGS. Popular voice actors in the series gather for D23 Expo Japan. You may want ask the voice actors about their lives to keep up-to-date or about the series on stage.
Thanks to forum administrator Shamdeo and King Chaser for the heads up!