• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts 2 Info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikg

Ok guys, it seems that new information for Kingdom Hearts 2 will be released very soon. KH Ultimania is seriously a nice place to look for info that the lazy kh-2.net mods are too lazy to post. Ok first for those of you who didnt see my recent thread about the release date, here it is:

Posted on March 25, 2005

Well this should kick that crappy artwork update out the water,

In the latest issue of weekly Famitsu it states that within the next week, Square Enix will make a big announcement regarding its upcoming RPG's which of course is Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Some sources are already stating that information FFXII release date will be part of this announcement but because of what Famitsu are saying, it also means there will be a good chance that an announcement on Kingdom Hearts 2 will also be made, most likely a release date.

Although take this as a grain of salt, its only speculation. The next issue of Weekly Famitsu comes out next Friday and reports on the SE announcement are expected by the Wednesday afterwards (April 6th).

We'll keep you informed ^_^

So let's hope that Famitsu is right and by April 2nd if we dont catch the conference, Famitsu itself will comment. Keep in mind that the producer of KH2 also said that S-E would comment on the release date of Advent Children very soon, so maybe it's some huge release date giveaway conference. Next we have the new characters and new information of KH2.

Hey Everyone,

ps2.gif
The popular japanese magazine "PS2" has stated on its official website, that its next issue out on April 22nd will feature new content on Kingdom Hearts 2. With the details being quite vague all we now is that it will unveil new Disney characters in the game.

With this news, it should be safe to expect new images in this magazine. Also, bare in mind that most gaming publications in Japan, like everywhere else tend to feature similar images and news, which might mean we see who these other Disney characters are, sooner than we think.

I think this is awesome and we're finally going to be kept out of the dark. The wait for KH2 is winding down.

karthikg

oops didnt know it was already posted. my bad
and dude, chill out. somebodys not happy today.

R

riku55

Lisafer said:
First of all, already posted. I'm not going to comment on this being news about news, which is sad in itself.

I don't appreciate any of the mods here being called lazy. Obviously, you are not one for a reason. If you are unhappy with the site, by all means, leave.

http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=12442
oh shutup lisafer... any thxs i alredy knew cause i go on khu all the time! thaks again ... they should update here more... khu has somthin every day!

thnx again!!!

R

riku55

karthikg said:
oops didnt know it was already posted. my bad
and dude, chill out. somebodys not happy today.

she is a girl and yes she is mean.... she banned me once just to be a bitch...

Kira Haro

Unknown
Vice-Versa beat you to this new information so...

Closed. (He made his at 8:33 Central Time AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back