• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Images and Info from 4Gamer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I did. But it's like I said before. Just about every animal asides from a cat, dog, and human being do the exact same thing. I get what you guys are saying, but "fish face" is such a dumb term for me.

We have more muscles in our faces than fish, which gives us a larger range of lip movement. Most mammals also tend to have more muscle movement in their mouths. Fish don't. KH characters with prerendered faces don't.

And that is the history of fish face.

Kevin Perez

Fish face is more than a suitable term, IMHO. And yes, the flap their mouths like fish would do.

Oh well, fish face or not, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix is looking helluva sexy. Especially Riku. I mean Sora and Kairi are cute but Riku is a sexy beast. Srsly, please release the game for my b-day cuz I'm special like that. Or summer 2013.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I named them fish face because their mouths just open and close like a fish's does.
It became a popular term here on khinsider.
Why must everything turn into a war with you.
You're ruining my life *seppuku*

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
We have more muscles in our faces than fish, which gives us a larger range of lip movement.

I said "asides from a cat, dog and human being" not "including"

Why must everything turn into a war with you.
You're ruining my life *seppuku*

Why, indeed. It certainly never turns out that way in other forums/groups I go to. Maybe it's because when I try to go out of the norm, people get irritated at me about it. Then make jokes. I make a sarcastic response, you guys think I'm serious, I explain I'm not, rinse and repeat.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]It really is a case of just reading text on the internet in whatever voice/attitude you choose to read it in.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]For example, I can take your "ruining my life" comment seriously and think you're sincerely crying about it, or I could take it jokingly as you are simply over-exaggerating to try and get laughs out of. It's fairly obvious you are joking, so I read it as joking. But it can be taken both ways because we are all just a bunch of textboxes with faces (doesn't help much that my face is a guy in a white robe without a face. Maybe that's why people read my posts as emotionless or as rage-filled as they do)[/FONT]

Relix

A traveler
Awards
tumblr_m9jxptoKbc1reu1vyo1_400.gif

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I said "asides from a cat, dog and human being" not "including"

And I said mammals and used humans as a starting example of a mammal. I know what you said.

Fish face is more than a suitable term, IMHO. And yes, the flap their mouths like fish would do.

Oh well, fish face or not, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix is looking helluva sexy. Especially Riku. I mean Sora and Kairi are cute but Riku is a sexy beast. Srsly, please release the game for my b-day cuz I'm special like that. Or summer 2013.

Got to agree with you on Riku. They took his awesome and amped it up.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
WWell, shoot, so do just about every other animal aside from cats, dogs, and humans. The "fish face" term still makes no sense. And I shall choose to be a hipster about it and call them "flat-faces" until someone else comes up with something better.
Not that I'm going to argue with you about what you should call it, but everyone on the site has been calling them fish faces for so long that I doubt anyone is ever going to find a better term.

Nothing has as dead of a face/lack of expression as a fish... and nothing moves its mouth quite like a fish does. You can't dispute that.

But we should all get back on topic and not derail the thread into an argument about fish.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
.....Oh. Ah man, I was really looking forward to playing Days in HD.
I was too :c
But it'll all be worth it if they add in new scenes to explain things that weren't originally in the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They expressed an interest in doing it, but it would have meant having a longer development time.

On the bright-side you get a special PS3 theme for watching the scenes to completion.

(and I'm sure there will be a trophy attached to it because it'd be so easy to have one)

Kevin Perez

Man, I simply cannot stress how sexy KH 1.5 ReMix is turning out to be. It's pretty hard for video games to be sexy but the screenshots in pure, high quality HD is testament how KH has succeeded in that. I mean, look at Riku (he isn't even my favorite character) he just reeks of sexiness and manages to outshine Sora in that regard (who is my favorite character!)! It cannot be disputed! The game also looks completely brand new, more alive and "colorful" to boot. Even though it's the same from a decade ago, it will be a brand new experience for many of us. It's deja vu all over again and most likely 1.5 ReMix will be my first PS3 game the way the original KH was my first PS2 game ever.

Watch out, KHII, despite my original feelings regarding the first game, I feel this release will change all that and de-throne KHII as my favorite installment ever (alongside BBS, of course). Well, not really, but I'll probably appreciate it a lot more than I do now.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I personally like that they went with plus hours of cutscenes. I always felt that days was more theatrical what with the drama and focus on a small cast and their interactions so I'm more than happy :)

(no repetitive missions is just a plus)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
BEST... TROPHY... EVER.

I'm gonna laugh if they, just to troll us, make cutscenes for each and every repetitive mission in the game.

i don't know if my ps3 controller can take another beat down

hd axel everywhere though <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man, I simply cannot stress how sexy KH 1.5 ReMix is turning out to be. It's pretty hard for video games to be sexy but the screenshots in pure, high quality HD is testament how KH has succeeded in that. I mean, look at Riku (he isn't even my favorite character) he just reeks of sexiness and manages to outshine Sora in that regard (who is my favorite character!)! It cannot be disputed! The game also looks completely brand new, more alive and "colorful" to boot. Even though it's the same from a decade ago, it will be a brand new experience for many of us. It's deja vu all over again and most likely 1.5 ReMix will be my first PS3 game the way the original KH was my first PS2 game ever.

Watch out, KHII, despite my original feelings regarding the first game, I feel this release will change all that and de-throne KHII as my favorite installment ever (alongside BBS, of course). Well, not really, but I'll probably appreciate it a lot more than I do now.

Such is the power of Riku's sexy. It cannot be contained and outshined.

It is definitely turning out to be a great game with a lot of care and attention being put into it.

"Who Will I Have Ice Cream With?" - Watch all of the 358/2 Days scenes to competition.

Yes please ;A;

I personally like that they went with plus hours of cutscenes. I always felt that days was more theatrical what with the drama and focus on a small cast and their interactions so I'm more than happy :)

(no repetitive missions is just a plus)

Definitely. Days was a drama. The playing part was just filler.

I'm gonna laugh if they, just to troll us, make cutscenes for each and every repetitive mission in the game.

Please no. I'd cry tears of anger.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Demyx: Alright, Roxas, we got to defeat 100 Heartless in Halloween Town. Let's go!
Roxas: ...
Demyx: Look, Roxas! There's a Heartless! You remember how to defeat it, right?
(Roxas takes a swing at the Heartless)
Demyx: Good! Now just 99 more to go!

In all seriousness, you know what I'd be interested in seeing? The fight with Roxas Versus Xion in cutscene form. I'm very curious as to how that's going to play out. I hope it's a full-on fight rather than just 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back