• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Images and Info from 4Gamer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Awesome, they threw out one of the fish-faces!

khhdscenecomparison2.png

03.jpg
Riku's old model was pretty bad... but it looks gorgeous now. I love the comparison images that really showcase how much has changed from KH1 to 1.5

Also must point this out just because it's Riku and his eyes stand out so much more than they did in KH1:

11.jpg
Plus, he looks so sassy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There's a party here in Agrabah
Ev'rybody will be there
So if you're a pouper or a shah
Do something wilh your hair!

You mustn't wear an outfit that's naughty
A turban that's unravelling just won't do
No earrings that are taste|ess or gaudy
You're gonna |ook gorgeous when I get through
There's a party here in Agrabah
So I'm goin' to paint the town
if you want to see what colors are
Follow me around

30.jpg

Mmmmm, girl. Those shoes with that hair???

Sassy Sora so sassy

Sorarocks93

Awards
I agree about Riku's model. I didn't like it in the original game. He looked like some kind of a bully. Now he looks like a complete badass. Hurray for my favorite character!

Example:

In the first image he looks like he's saying "Damn you lil' ungrateful *&^! You'll pay for everything!

In the second image he seems confused and only wants to know "Why?"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When I clicked on the renders of Riku and Nautical Mile they linked me back to pictures of Sora. :(

Edit: Is it all one link?
fak u cms

Thank you Ethy for fixing it ;A;

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Glad to know Riku is easier on the eyes this time around

Kevin Perez

The dreaded fish faces actually look pretty damn good in HD. Those who continue to bellyache about it should have a seat, IMHO. The above screen shot with Maleficent and a pissy Riku, we get slightly more picture and clarity the the PS2 screen shot (thanks to the wonders of HD). I also believe Riku looks more cocky than sassy in the Monstro screen shot. Oh yeah, Sora also looks high in one of the HD Wonderland screenshots.

Plz release dis game in time for my B-day, Square Enix, maybe Sep/Oct 2013! i deserve it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Plz release dis game in time for my B-day, Square Enix, maybe Sep/Oct 2013! i deserve it.
Before early September please.
The closest I got for a KH game releasing was a few days after my birthday.
My parents got me a preorder and put the receipt in a card.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Awesome, they threw out one of the fish-faces!

khhdscenecomparison2.png

03.jpg

I don't really want to bring that cropping business in this thread, but can I just point out how you actually see more in the HD photo compared to the original?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The dreaded fish faces actually look pretty damn good in HD. Those who continue to bellyache about it should have a seat, IMHO. The above screen shot with Maleficent and a pissy Riku, we get slightly more picture and clarity the the PS2 screen shot (thanks to the wonders of HD). I also believe Riku looks more cocky than sassy in the Monstro screen shot. Oh yeah, Sora also looks high in one of the HD Wonderland screenshots.

It's not bad on the eyes, and honestly what would we have to joke about if they didn't have fish face? xD I already consider Saix's fish face a running gag.

Haha, yep! One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small~

I want it to come out the same time KH3D did. That was two days after my birthday. <3 It was beautiful and worth it and I felt loved by SE for once xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back