• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHI Omnibus Gamertag/Friendcode thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Alright! Got my 3DS back, people can add me, just leave me a visitor message or something so I know who it is u w u

aaaand my PSN is DarkGrey-
yup, the little line mattered since "DarkGrey" was taken *sigh*

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Added to the list Darkgrey~! Oh and if you didn't get that psn message you might wanna check. :) I do have the app on my phone; if you got a cell phone, look for the PSN apps since PS3s-PS4s don't always go to school! (they made messaging into its own app, at least on Android. Darn them for wasting the space.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Seems I overlooked this one quite for a while.

My PSN is Sephiroth081285 (my usual variant is already taken by someone from France, lol).

If someone wants to add me either tell me the KHI username in the friend request or leave a short VM here. ;)

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Added.

Since the US version of KH U: Chi is out, I just added my username and info to the thread. If you guys want to reveal yours, post here and say so! I'm not sure if there's a friend list feature outside of parties, but if there is..

Also since I *BIG BLUSH!* reactivated my FFXI account for one last hurrah, I've added my FFXI chara. Give me a bit to finish Fat Lady and there WILL be a fic coming up, since I see hardly anyone realizes there WAS a Final Fantasy 11...

Anyway I'll be getting rid of that in a month, before I get charged again.

Last edited:

Pandymint

Awards
KHUX:

Name: Blaeke

Union: Leopardos

ID: 7190

Also since I don't think I ever updated it for the thread:

My steam name is now Blaeke.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Since I started playing my 3DS again and made a new Nintendo Network ID, I figured I should add that here. Lemme know who you are when/if you add me. I play too much multiplayer for my own good (mostly on PSN). I've had my PSN on here before, but throwing it back in with the 3DS code.

PSN: GrizzlyEatsKids
NNID: GrizzlyEatsKids (3DS Friend Code: 2251-8685-8095)

Back