• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHI Omnibus Gamertag/Friendcode thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rien:

PSN: Zoni1990
3DS FC: 4012 5902 6139 (you'll mostly see me playing Alpha Sapphire or Smash lol)
FFXIV (server Midgardsormer): Garforge Temblin

AwakenedGod

PSN ID/Xbox Gamertags

For people who would like friends on their friend list on PS3/PS4 and Xbox 360/Xbox One who talk about Kingdom Hearts.

(I didn't know where exactly to put this topic, but it seems like a good idea for when you are playing.)

There may even be a KH3 online feature in the future where you can play with friends too, so having people to play with who you know as friends are better. Use this layout to posting your ID.

PlayStation Network ID/Xbox Gamertag:
PlayStation ID: AwakenedGod

Accept random friend requests or not: (I do, just state you are from KH Insider)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: PSN ID/Xbox Gamertags

already a thread for this mister, the gamertag omnibus or something along those lines. maryadavies made that in the video games section where it belongs.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Re: PSN ID/Xbox Gamertags

I'm surprised you didn't see it, tho I'll add yours to the thread I did, which is here. Go ahead and look, if you have any other tags (Nintendo ID, 3DS friendcode, Steam name, FFXI chara, FFXIV chara, etc) feel free to post and say so.

I'll talk to Master Spockanort a bit later so we can take care of this.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Well, I don`t play online games much but guess I can just share my PSN here. It it: hemmoheikkinen
Yes, very original and surprising. :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
C-can I be in this?
If yes:
Steam: Valenfield
PSN: SiceSeven

Aaand I have no idea about our 3DS friend code atm, but feel free to add the other IDs. <3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
A friend told me about this, so thought I'd add in mine. Even if it isn't much.

KitKat
3DS FC: 3153-4176-7762

Back