• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHI Omnibus Gamertag/Friendcode thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Switch: SW-7291-9711-4134

I figured I should put this out there before Super Smash Bros comes out. :)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
should probably post my stuff here

Switch: SW-2784-0817-1886
FFXIV: Talyn Stormedge on Zalera (Crystal)
PSN: MirbyStudios
Steam: Mirby

that's good for now lol

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll have to edit this to add my Switch code to it later, but my FFXIV ARR is Tia Meeku in Exodus server, but I mostly play in Lamia due to friends that are there.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
!! You're on Primal? So am I. Excalibur, but yes Primal data cluster/center. Pop over to Excal sometime and say hey~!

Anyway added with link to your chara. ^^

[Edit] Also for anyone here: if you play on the Primal data cluster, I have a cross server ls I kinda founded; CTYInternational. The only real rule (carried over from XI) is Be. Nice. Oh and NO DYING (tho take that one tongue in cheek). If anyone from here wants in, I'll be glad to get you in, if you're willing to find me. (My chara is listed in the list)

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Mirby; if they ever bust the limits and allow things between data clusters/centers, I'll see if I can create another ls; maybe WorldCTY or something, lol?

We'll see. (BTW, why it has CTY in it, is it's kinda associated with my FC. Which is CurseTheYagudo btw, I think it shows where we all came from. Yes, FFXI.)

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
!! You're on Primal? So am I. Excalibur, but yes Primal data cluster/center. Pop over to Excal sometime and say hey~!

Anyway added with link to your chara. ^^

[Edit] Also for anyone here: if you play on the Primal data cluster, I have a cross server ls I kinda founded; CTYInternational. The only real rule (carried over from XI) is Be. Nice. Oh and NO DYING (tho take that one tongue in cheek). If anyone from here wants in, I'll be glad to get you in, if you're willing to find me. (My chara is listed in the list)
I'm a white mage Mi'quote female so if you want cute heals (I have the maid outfit) I'm your meown! (sorry I'll show myself out....)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Mirby; if they ever bust the limits and allow things between data clusters/centers, I'll see if I can create another ls; maybe WorldCTY or something, lol?

We'll see. (BTW, why it has CTY in it, is it's kinda associated with my FC. Which is CurseTheYagudo btw, I think it shows where we all came from. Yes, FFXI.)
those birds are jerks

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Mirby; Yes, yes they are.

Truest: I'm also THAT miqot'e WHM so we're both healers, but not everyone I know plays that! Anyway feel free to catch me, I've been busy in rl lately, knitting up a storm. If you didn't check the list the name's Elizara Paksenarrion. And for the rest of you; I'd really like to bring CTYInternational to life, so yeah. People from here welcome as long as they play on Primal and know to be nice! I'll add that mention to the main list too.

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Mirby; Yes, yes they are.

Truest: I'm also THAT miqot'e WHM so we're both healers, but not everyone I know plays that! Anyway feel free to catch me, I've been busy in rl lately, knitting up a storm. If you didn't check the list the name's Elizara Paksenarrion. And for the rest of you; I'd really like to bring CTYInternational to life, so yeah. People from here welcome as long as they play on Primal and know to be nice! I'll add that mention to the main list too.

That's awesome! If you play MonHun I'm a Hunting Horn user. I just have a desire to assist lol

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
So okay. If you saw, I did a major boo boo and I had my Steam account stolen. For a afternoon. /is really embarrassed!

Since the donk changed the name, I changed my gamer name to "ElizaraKitty" on there to flip the bird at him after I locked it down. Just so people know what happened. ^^

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
So okay, speaking of gamertags..

I finally got a Switch. Saddest way ever; if you haven't been listening/checking my profile, my sister died two months ago, really young and suddenly. (She was only 43..geeze.) She had a Switch that my brother, Shadowcat had gotten her; so it's now mine. Mind I'm not playing much online yet since I'm waiting for the online on her username to run out (that'll be next month) and I hadn't been playing on it much since that makes me wanna cry..

But yeah, feel free to add me and cheer me up. ^^

Back