• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

There is nothing saying Nobodies didn't exist in BBS. Obviously heartless did to some extent therefore nobodies probably did to, though they were most likely very few at the time. Heck, it's possible MX created a Nobody when he released his heart at the end of Terra's story, we just haven't seen it yet.

As for why MX put the nobody symbol on his armor, well who knows. Perhaps the symbol originaly did not represent the nobodies and it was actually a symbol MX created.

nomura already said in an interview that xemnas was the first nobody, MX didnt create a nobody when he released his heart because he didnt become a heartless.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
There is nothing saying Nobodies didn't exist in BBS. Obviously heartless did to some extent therefore nobodies probably did to, though they were most likely very few at the time. Heck, it's possible MX created a Nobody when he released his heart at the end of Terra's story, we just haven't seen it yet.

As for why MX put the nobody symbol on his armor, well who knows. Perhaps the symbol originaly did not represent the nobodies and it was actually a symbol MX created.

what alex said

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
You know, I'm kinda wondering why people are taking the Xehanort Armor so seriously, as though it's connected to the Story Canon in a way other the obvious Xemnas/Xehanort reference. The battle takes place in the Mirage Arena. If something from this Armor Guy is Story-Canonized, then it'll lead to a big confusing mess, seeing as questions will be asked about the Canon nature of the MA itself. As far as I'm concerned, it's another epic detail that Americans/PAL users will miss out on, and that will make Youtube my Best Friend for a few weeks or so for the vids. I don't see much story significance here.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Okay, here are the possibilities I've determined about this armor:

1. Being a Mirage Arena boss, it therefore is non-canon like Monstro and does not actually fight TAV or exist in BBS (I agree with this idea).

2. MX said in his reports that he once wore armor. Furthermore, since Heartless existed in the ROD, couldn't Nobodies exist as well? Thus, perhaps MX was the one who originally created the Nobody symbol, put it on the armor, and Xemnas later used the armor (this idea is very unlikely).

Zubine

Nobodies didn't exist back then, heartless always existed, Noruma said something along the lines that Xemnas was the first nobody ever created. Also I read it somewhere on this thread or somewhere recently, wasn't this battle called "Deep darkness of the future" or some crap along those lines, or some mission like that? Or am I just tripping balls?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Nobodies didn't exist back then, heartless always existed, Noruma said something along the lines that Xemnas was the first nobody ever created. Also I read it somewhere on this thread or somewhere recently, wasn't this battle called "Deep darkness of the future" or some crap along those lines, or some mission like that? Or am I just tripping balls?

Well if it is then screw the possibility of it being canon. I don't think it's canon anyway. It's a Mirage Arena battle.

The only likely canon bosses so far are MF and VR.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Good gravy, the only thing I can say, I'm so shocked is... what's with the fur, "No Heart"?

He's sitting in the LoD throne and has like Xemnas did, has Master Xehanort's Keyblade, yet has the bulk of Lexaeus more then Xemnas. While this guy's undoubtebly Xehanort in some shape or form... whoda heck is he? We probably won't know until 3D or III.

It's weird how we've seen "Xemnas" return twice for BbS FM - one with Mysterious Figure with Ethreal Blades, and now this guy... the other guy is some form of Eraqus, no doubt... right?

I'm getting more excited for this game - it's really setting more cryptic mysteries up like KH FM, Re:CoM, KH2 and FM+ did. I love it when more mysteries are set up, especially as enigmatic as Kingdom Hearts makes them! :D

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I'm sorry but why can't it just be a Sentiment, if it was 'real' or whatever and not just a Mirage Arena thing. Eraqus and Terra have one and no one is debating them so profusely. They have Keyblades, it's the armor they were implied to have worn...all I can see this boss 'revealing' is that there is a definite connection between MX and Xemnas, being that they had the same armor.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Good gravy, the only thing I can say, I'm so shocked is... what's with the fur, "No Heart"?

No_Heart_Care_Bears.jpg
because he is in the armor.

He's sitting in the LoD throne and has like Xemnas did, has Master Xehanort's Keyblade, yet has the bulk of Lexaeus more then Xemnas. While this guy's undoubtebly Xehanort in some shape or form... whoda heck is he? We probably won't know until 3D or III.

It's weird how we've seen "Xemnas" return twice for BbS FM - one with Mysterious Figure with Ethreal Blades, and now this guy... the other guy is some form of Eraqus, no doubt... right?

I'm getting more excited for this game - it's really setting more cryptic mysteries up like KH FM, Re:CoM, KH2 and FM+ did. I love it when more mysteries are set up, especially as enigmatic as Kingdom Hearts makes them! :D

only mf and vr are canon these are just mirage arena fights aka non canon.

SoraXVen

Is that the Nobody emblem on that armor?
This should be interesting, looks like Xemnas intentionally not using a Keyblade could be true.

but its confusing as to why it's xeanhorts keyblade. i thought of xemnas as being more of terra's consciousness and ansem being MX's. but either way that boss looks amazing....if only i were japanese

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
but its confusing as to why it's xeanhorts keyblade. i thought of xemnas as being more of terra's consciousness and ansem being MX's. but either way that boss looks amazing....if only i were japanese

Well, since LS already possesses Terra's weapon, and Xemnas is connected to Xehanort too, he would probably use that one.

Don't get me wrong, I think Xemnas is just Terra without emotions. But this weapon is available, whereas Gaia Bane isn't.

Blaze217

Banned
this shoudl be very interesting I'm starting to get upset that once again USA is left out without a final mix :(

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
and i will say for the third time the fight is not canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back