• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
@heartseams
your logic is extremely flawed and chasepicer does have a point.
you said that the heart shapes what a person looks like (which I can agree with) but your logic becomes faulty when you say that it is fact that vens heart is inside of terra when it is infact debatable

since sora technically has two hearts(his and ven's) you assume that ven's went to the nobody roxas.

answer this....why doesn't xemnas have terra's or MX's heart?

that's because hearts don't go to nobodies. whether they have 1 or 2 hearts is irrelevant.

3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

There are many factors that come into play. Firstly Ven's heart is an incomplete one, but is still one none the less. A vessel needs to hold it. Two, Sora was holding Ven. Harboring him. MX, Terra, (and Eraqus) mushed their hearts together (well MX sort have forced this). Thats why Xemnas doesn't look just like Terra when it is Terra's body and Soul. It looks like Apprentice Xehanort.

Now on to the veteran discussion:
How did you not read that post that I posted that totally rendered many points you are making irrelevant?

edit: i gotta stop feeding the trolls.

Zubine

0_0

internet-24591.jpg

Seriously, how did a thread about a new Mirage Arena boss based on Xemnas' armor called "No Heart" somehow get to an argument about Namine having Ven's heart or something?

lmfao! This just killed me, theres like 4 people posting on this thread that are just going insane. From what I see, everyone is wrong and right, as for the Roxas having Ven's heart senerio, I'll say it one last time, it makes 100% sense to me, but the fact that noruma said MAYBE can change everything, he can pull some random shit that makes no sense out of his giant ass and make it fact. Thats the way it is, his story not ours.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Welcome to the "New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans" thread, where we constantly argue about who has Ven's heart!

I forgot what the original thread was about XD

Back on topic: Yeah this boss looks alright :)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Nobodies can have the memories of the heart that they are the Nobody of, not some random punk. Roxas is not Ven's Nobody. Nami is not Ven's Nobody. Therefore, neither of them would randomly have his memories unless they had his heart.

Naminé never had Ven's heart and Re:Coded proves this.

your credibility has already dropped immensely if you think my logic is what is flawed in this debate.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, hun.

The reason why Ven's heart went to Roxas is because Ven's heart was broken, and didn't release when Sora stabbed himself. On the flip side, Xehanort did release his heart, which, according to MX was a merged form of all of their hearts. I'm not denying though the possibility of Xemnas having a heart, as how the hearts/memories/powers of MX/Terra/Eraqus is a large part of the mystery that will be solved in KH3D. But I'm not talkiing about them anyway, I'm talking specifically about this one case of Sora and Roxas.

I posted this in the other thread already, but I'll repeat it here for everyone else.

If Roxas did have Ven's heart, why was he never aware of it? Why were there never signs of it? When Sora had Kairi's heart, he saw visions of her and even saw her memories! Roxas NEVER saw Ven's memories. Furthermore, when MX is arguing with Terra in the secret ending, Terra reveals that he knows he has Eraqus's heart. Why wasn't Roxas aware that he had Ven's heart then?

And finally, Roxas HIMSELF suggests he has no heart. When Axel asks if he does, he says that if he DID have one, he'd feel something there, but never did. Thus, he does not have Ven's heart.

*holds out chair*

If anyone else is willing to compromise and admit there are other possibilities, I"ll be happy to discuss.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Because, if Roxas ACTUALLY had Ven's heart, if it was actually a part of him, he would have been able to see at least one of Ven's memories.
I'm sorry, but, why would he be able to see it? Sora never experienced any of Ven's memories even though he had his heart for ten years or so. You're forgetting the key thing in all of this is that Ven's heart was fractured and "asleep". It doesn't function the same as a full and awake heart like Kairi's.

When Sora had Kairi's heart harbored in him, he kept seeing visions of her.
Right, and you're forgetting that all through KH1, Sora had Ven's heart yet saw no visions of him. This is because Ven's heart was asleep.

And the fact that he told Axel that if he had a heart he would actually know it is there also shows that Roxas didn't feel anything there and thus didn't have Ven's heart.
Again, that's not what the scene was saying. In the Japanese version of that scene, what he actually says is completely different. But when S-E had to localize the game for English, they had to choose wording that matched with the lip movements and pacing of the Japanese video, so they made the lines that. This is what Roxas actually said:

AXEL: "Roxas... you have a heart don't you? No, Naminé and me, too... do we really not have hearts?"
ROXAS: "That's... I don't know that either."
AXEL: "I guess you wouldn't..."
ROXAS: "But, I've started thinking, maybe the heart's not something you can see or feel. And if so... no, I'll leave it there."
AXEL: "Hm? What, right at the most important part?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
May ask how we went from no heart to ven's heart.

Back topic how can anyone move in that thing.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
May ask how we went from no heart to ven's heart.
It had to do with the idea that the Keyblade could give people emotions (Chases saying this is what happened to Roxas, assuming he doesnt have Ven's heart) then maybe why Xemnas doesn't wield the Keyblade is because he doesnt want MX's emotions or whatever. So the debate became "Roxas has Ven's Heart" therefore the idea that the Keyblade gives people emotions doesn't have basis.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Sheesh, for a moment there I thought it was going to get back on topic but HeartSeams and Chasespicer056 had to ruin it, didn't they >_>

Guys, if you want to keep up this argument, do it in a PM or start your own thread. Not here.

Back topic how can anyone move in that thing.

Not sure what you mean by that... move in what thing?

EDIT: Oooooh, the armor? I have no freakin' clue.
Although I just have to say this... if they're making the Xemnas armor return, they better have the removed King boss in the future!

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I posted this in the other thread already, but I'll repeat it here for everyone else.

If Roxas did have Ven's heart, why was he never aware of it? Why were there never signs of it? When Sora had Kairi's heart, he saw visions of her and even saw her memories! Roxas NEVER saw Ven's memories. Furthermore, when MX is arguing with Terra in the secret ending, Terra reveals that he knows he has Eraqus's heart. Why wasn't Roxas aware that he had Ven's heart then?

And finally, Roxas HIMSELF suggests he has no heart. When Axel asks if he does, he says that if he DID have one, he'd feel something there, but never did. Thus, he does not have Ven's heart.

*holds out chair*

If anyone else is willing to compromise and admit there are other possibilities, I"ll be happy to discuss.

Even though I posted many times what spot point to Roxas having Ven's heart and pointed out the flaws in your reasoning, I'm gonna stop you there buddy. Terra didn't have to start fresh. Roxas had no memories of anything and Ven's incomplete gave him emotions and his appearance. Xion being made of Sora was a dump for things within Sora and Roxas. Namine saw these things inside Sora not herself and reported them. Nomura doesn't have to come out and say anything. He is doing us a favor. He could leave it up to the games to tell the story for him and that is what we are supposed to do. I gave you laws and fact from the game. I give you facts, and you give me speculation. That is all I gotta say.

back_on_topic.jpg

I feel bad for anyone who has to move in that thing. to be honest. No wonder MX took it off in the Lanes Between.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Interesting. It seems to me that to me that there is much more to Xemnas than we have seen. I think the design is decent.

Don't you think the wing is a bit too much? xD

I still attest that is Xemnas and not meant to be MX's armour.

Even so, he must have gotten it from somewhere. I don't see the harm in the notion that MX had it at one point.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Not sure what you mean by that... move in what thing?

The armor. I mean it's about as bulky as lexaeus and last I checked none of the xehanorts are as big as he is. No wonder xemnas couldn't stand up in his armor.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Even though I posted many times what spot point to Roxas having Ven's heart and pointed out the flaws in your reasoning, I'm gonna stop you there buddy. Terra didn't have to start fresh. Roxas had no memories of anything and Ven's incomplete gave him emotions and his appearance. Xion being made of Sora was a dump for things within Sora and Roxas. Namine saw these things inside Sora not herself and reported them. Nomura doesn't have to come out and say anything. He is doing us a favor. He could leave it up to the games to tell the story for him and that is what we are supposed to do. I gave you laws and fact from the game. I give you facts, and you give me speculation. That is all I gotta say.

back_on_topic.jpg

I feel bad for anyone who has to move in that thing. to be honest. No wonder MX took it off in the Lanes Between.

Look, can you stop saying I don't use facts? I've used them several times. You're giving me your view of things, and I understand where you're coming from.

Truth is you're probably right and I'm probably wrong. But I just CAN'T ignore Namine. She puts a hole in any theory I could composite for Ven.

*Her hair is blonde and has a different appearance overall from Kairi.
*She has emotions even when surrounded by Nobodies in C.O.

The only explanation I could therefore think of is that she has Ven's heart. Otherwise it makes no sense. Even if she's less than a Nobody, how does that give her emotions? It doesn't.

So until I figure that part out, I can't composite a solid theory for Roxas having Ven's heart.

Thanks for finding middle ground though. I'd be happy to go back to discussing No Heart.

So, how are they gonna make this guy tougher than MF? Or is he going to be easier? o_O

master luigi

Nobodies can have the memories of the heart that they are the Nobody of, not some random punk. Roxas is not Ven's Nobody. Nami is not Ven's Nobody. Therefore, neither of them would randomly have his memories unless they had his heart.

Naminé never had Ven's heart and Re:Coded proves this.

your credibility has already dropped immensely if you think my logic is what is flawed in this debate.
lol why...because you're right about it and the fact that you're debating on a subject that you obviously can't prove makes me wrong....-_- please get your head out your butt

I don't think you know what you're talking about, hun.
>_< I meant to say roxas

The reason why Ven's heart went to Roxas is because Ven's heart was broken, and didn't release when Sora stabbed himself. On the flip side, Xehanort did release his heart, which, according to MX was a merged form of all of their hearts. I'm not denying though the possibility of Xemnas having a heart, as how the hearts/memories/powers of MX/Terra/Eraqus is a large part of the mystery that will be solved in KH3D. But I'm not talkiing about them anyway, I'm talking specifically about this one case of Sora and Roxas.
when did he release his heart? I don't remember.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
He's probably not going to be as powerful as MF (which is stupidly powerful) but just as annoying in his own way.

lol why...because you're right about it and the fact that you're debating on a subject that you obviously can't prove makes me wrong....-_- please get your head out your butt

>_< I meant to say roxas

when did he release his heart? I don't remember.

Why are you bring us back to something that has been closed? Stop trying to divide by zero.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
So we are getting new scenes.
Can anyone translate what bitty!sora and riku are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back