• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH3D Symbol(s)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Since I have a snow day today, I decided to post an interesting theory of mine at this time. As we all know, there has been a new symbol that was discovered on the KH3D website. It comes in two different colors. Some say it’s a symbol for a new enemy, while others think it shall be Sora’s and Riku’s symbol respectfully. However, I’m going to have to take a gander at the new enemy theory, but it is not without evidence, and what type of enemy just might shock you…. Or not. So, without further ado, let’s move on to the theory.

As we know, this symbol seems to represent both the Heartless and the Unversed symbol. Therefore, I think I’ll be wise to analyze what both the Heartless and the Unversed are. First, let’s look at what the Heartless are.
As we know, the Heartless are made when darkness consumes a Heart. There are two types of Heartless. One type of Heartless are the Purebloods, which were only wandering the Realm of Darkness before the Xehanort Experiments. They don’t release a Heart when destroyed, and seems to lack one as well, but actually are the Hearts as Sora got revived by Kari hugging his Shadow Heartless, which made Sora a walking Heart for the rest of KH1 until after the prologue of KH2. The Emblem Heartless have the Heartless symbol on them, and were originally artificial Heartless made to mimic the Purebloods during the Xehanort Experiments. This type of Heartless is the result of a Heart wrapped in darkness, and thus they do release Hearts upon defeat.

The Unversed are beings created by Vanitas’ ability to manipulate the negativity in Hearts and give them form with his own power. He can also use his own negative emotions to create Unversed as well. No matter whose negative emotions created the Unversed, they all share a portion of Vanitas’ power, and are therefore extensions of himself. That is why for each Unversed slain, Vanitas grows even more powerful.
So, where am I getting at with this theory? I’m saying that they are somehow connected to both the Heartless and the Unversed. However, how can they be connected to the Unversed if they died off when Vanitas did? My answer is this guy:

20101002160817!Vanitas_Sentiment_Art.png

Yes, I went there. The Vanitas Remnant is the Sentiment of Vanitas. Thus, he would also be pure darkness just like Vanitas. I put that out there because Vanitas could only create the Unversed because of his nature, which was a whole being made entirely out of someone’s darkness. If you also put into account that the Vanitas Remnant can use techniques Vanitas had, including the X-Blade one, then I’m pretty sure that the VR can manage to create Unversed as well.
So, now here comes the complication. As you know, quite a bit of the population has had their Hearts taken by the Heartless, and at the time of BBS, we didn’t have that problem. Because of the Heartless, there are less hearts to animate negative emotions from, thus limiting the amount of Unversed the Vanitas Remnant can create in addition to limiting the amount of negativity for the Unversed to feed off of. Think of the situation this way:

Since the Heartless (or at least Emblem Heartless) have darkness covering their Hearts, and Heartless can’t feel human emotion, the darkness that surrounds the Heart acts as a barrier between the Hearts and the Unversed. Even though Vanitas is a being of pure darkness, a trait that most likely passed on to the Vanitas Remnant, and has powers over darkness in general, it never said that he controlled other people’s darkness. He could only control their negative emotions.
Plus, there is a factor that since darkness is a factor in both the heartless and the Unversed, any attempt to penetrate darkness with darkness shall surely cancel each other out. In fact, the Heartless would most likely absorb the darkness Vanitas tries to rip negative emotions out of Hearts with. Thus, the Vanitas Remnant cannot pull negative emotions out of the Heart of an Emblem Heartless. Even if the original Vanitas could have such a cabability, the Vanitas Remnant, true to its name, is only a remnant, and thus might not be at the full power Vanitas was. However, just because he can’t pull the negative emotions from the captive Heart outside the Heartless doesn’t mean that the Vanitas Remnant can’t manipulate those emotions from inside the Heartless.

This is where the new enemy comes in. Since Heartless go after people with negative emotions, as that is when the darkness of a person’s Heart, that is the perfect moment for the Vanitas Remnant to get those negative emotions into the Heartless’ captive Heart while the Heartless are feeding off of Hearts. Thus, he can make an Unversed internally. However, as I talked about earlier, mixing darkness with darkness with a Heartless would end up with Vanitas’ darkness digested. However, since the heartless absorbed the darkness of the Vanitas Remnant, he could possibly control these Heartless and manipulate them with his own power. Instead of forming an Unversed thgouht, the darkness used to make the Heartless will end up missing with the Vanitas Remnants’ darkness, and form an Unversed/Heartless hybrid as a result.
Naturally, the exact same thing could happen in the same way with Pureblood Heartless as with Emblem Heartless. Since these Unversed/Heartless hybrids could be formed out of both Pureblood and Emblem Heartless, the tow variations of the same symbol could be used to differentiate between what type of Heartless was used in the process.
I know that this is kind of a stretch, but it isn’t impossible. After all, this is Kingdom Hearts we’re talking about here. Feel free to comment, and criticism is welcome as well.

Picture will be up shortly.

Edit: Picture is now up!

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Saying VS is a being of pure darkness is like saying LS has a heart, body, and soul.
Sentiments are just the left over emotions and feelings of a person, nothing more.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Saying VS is a being of pure darkness is like saying LS has a heart, body, and soul.
Sentiments are just the left over emotions and feelings of a person, nothing more.

The Vanitas Remnant does have X-Blade owers, so why can't the Vanitas Remnant have the ability to create Unversed as well? I do see your logic about the Vanitas Remnant though. Still, that doesn't really kill my theory..... much.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, what I'm saying is that the reason Vanitas can spawn Unversed is because that he was made from pure darkness.
But for VS, that reason isn't there anymore. So, well, yeah.

Crystal

Silver Member
It's possible for VS create the Unversed since he might left a strong negative feeling in KG.
But now, it seem there is no sign about the existence of Unversed , so..

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I don't quite think that it's Vanitas' existence as a heart of pure darkness that creates Unversed, rather it's his existence as a heart altogether that created the required negativity. MX basically made a heart from nothing, which, to me, fits the word "negativity" more.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I don't quite think that it's Vanitas' existence as a heart of pure darkness that creates Unversed, rather it's his existence as a heart altogether that created the required negativity. MX basically made a heart from nothing, which, to me, fits the word "negativity" more.

Either way, a sentiment is made from the mind not the heart, as you may recall:
(LS rises)
Xehanort: Your body submits, your heart succumbs, so why does your mind resist?

And MX didn't make a heart out of nothing, Vanitas was half of a heart, the pure darkness halfd of Ven's heart.

Crystal

Silver Member
(LS rises)

And MX didn't make a heart out of nothing, Vanitas was half of a heart, the pure darkness halfd of Ven's heart.

When does Xehanort say this? I can't remember it xD

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
(LS rises)

Never disagreed with that, nor do I see the relevance.

Vanitas was/had, in some aspects, a full (for lack of a better word) heart. In some aspects. From what we know, it takes two hearts to create the X-Blade, not pieces of a single heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back