• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH3 theorie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark malificent

probably the 4001st theory but anyway here it is

This story is only an image of what mickey is talking about
the fact that the secret ending scene is set in the future and past is quite perplexing but heres what i think

mickeys telling the others about it (future) and it happened in the past (past)
or maybe its happening again like time re-writting itself.

and the birth by sleep part is obviously a refrence to the awakening.

anyway if it is about the old story of the children and how the keyblade brought ruin and chaos well heres what i have to say about it.

"theres an old story one saying that the keyblade brought friendship and happiness, the other saying it brought hate and despair to the world".

this is a fragemnt of the tale that was talked about in DIZ oe xehanorts report (i forgot wich one)
anyway i belive that xehanort is the man walking towards the three, the reason for this is beacause he has been the bad guy in all of them.
also the fact that he must of been the first to master the Corridor of darkness beacause he ended up in hollow bastion in the end.
so it comes to my attention that the reason he was so good in learning of ansems ways was beacause he had done it all before, he had made heartless and tested the heart and ansem was right, doing tests on hearts would unleash xehanorts ultimate memorys but the only memories that where found were the ones that he didnt need.

he needed to know his goal what was it i wonder, what memorie could of inspired him to want to seperate himself from his body, maybe he thought that he would have two chances of getting kingdom hearts if he was in two peices or maybe he had already tried before.

we havent seen what happens when a nobody is re-aligned with their heart.

if you think that namine-kairi and roxas-sora counts you are wrong beacause sora and kairi were diffrent they got back their original selves.

anyway the thing i dont understand is the problem with, why dosnet xenmas remember anything, i thought that only happened to special nobodies like roxas.
could it be that xehanorts heartless had been "reborn" inside riku like sora had with kairi (the heart and all) so you could say that xehanort planted a bit of himself inside of riku (wich would explain the longer hair).
so this would mean that xehanort had a plan on what he would do.

Xenmas would be his nobodie part
xehanort would be his heartless
riku would be his back-up
and if all else failed there was still the one that was made when xehanort came into contact with riku.

i call him the "another" as xehanort also turns into when muddled.
i belive that xehanort (on his first attempt along time ago) had given himslef the name so that he could remember about the " no heart" and the "another" thing.
is it surprising that xenmas may have remembered the things of xehanorts past past back in the story, maybe thats why he told the org members to jumble their names up so when they turned back to normal they would remember their names.

so the another is the only one left wich means a person with half of rikus heart and half of his own and a shell. meaning "another" chance at kingdom hearts.
maybe he has regained his memory this time, maybe he has lost them again or maybe he was able to talk to xenmas before becoming the "another" maybe he was the one that told xenmas to gain kingdom hearts.

so why would xenmas have ansem as his name, maybe it was beacause xenmas made contact with xehanorts heartless and xehanorts heartless told xenmas to make his name ansem with an x.
but why would he do that, was it beacause if xenmas got back to his original self xehanort wanted xenmas to be the new ansem but why.

so this is how xehanorts plan is now

xehanorts heartless contacted xenmas and told him to use xenmas as his name.
xenmas would gather friends to help him get kingdom hearts.
xehanort would open the door to darkness.
the "another" would be the last hope.

so thats what i think
ill update with more when i start to think about it again

THE_UNKNOWNS

im sure it is a great therory and all but im not going to say anything till i c more. all these really long theroies give me head aches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back