• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH2 World? Tron?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
The japanese website FF12Expo, have been tellin about that have been realese a new world in KH2, based in the film Tron, which Sora and Co are goin to be dressed in some kind of cybernetic suit, and will fight the commander Saaku.

The site also say that Yuffie and Cid are goin to rebuild Hollow Bastion.

If this is true or not, i dunno. We must have to wait for a confirmation whit scans or something.

Sources : http://www.kh2.co.uk/ and http://www.kh-2.net/

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The bit about yuffie and cid i can believe, but a Tron world, that sounds really strange...i doubt its gonna happen, but anythings possible i suppose.

However, this new (possible) info means nothing, all i want is the bloody UK release date...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
LOL did anyone see the halloween simpsons episode where only Homer heard of Tron lol.Theyll come to the world and sumone will say this is tron and Goofy will be like garsh never heard of it.im so random lol

odysseus08

maybe that's the world where we see squall with all the high tech computers.
maybe, maybe not.

SuperSora1217

Um is Tron a cartoon or regualr movie? If its regular it might not be in. I mean maybe in Kingdom Hearts 3 but 2 regular movies in teh same game? i doubt it.

pap64

SuperSora1217 said:
Um is Tron a cartoon or regualr movie? If its regular it might not be in. I mean maybe in Kingdom Hearts 3 but 2 regular movies in teh same game? i doubt it.

TRON is a mix of live action and computer animation, with the latter outdoing live action. It's a cult movie that has influenced many film makers. For example, John Lasseter of Pixar fame claims that without TRON there wouldn't have been a Toy story.

And you need to read my defending KH 2 essay, as I said there, it can happen and it's perfectly possible.

-pap64

blu ninjaz

he wouldn't be bald. and besides i bet it aint gonna happen. i mean how many worlds can ya squeeze in freakin kh2 anyways!? but then again after potc world anything, anything, can happen.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
^ that was really random...anyway anyone wanna give a brief summary of tron so i know what ur talkin about? please and thank u

The Reaper

One of the earliest feature films to reflect the video-game craze of the 1980s, Disney's Tron stars Jeff Bridges as a computer programmer who becomes part of the very game that he's programming. Bridges' principal antagonist is his glory-grabbing boss David Warner, who likewise metamorphoses into a video-game character. The title character, a computer-generated superhero, is played by Bruce Boxleitner. Though antiquated by 1990s standards, Tron represented the last word in special effects back in 1982. Surprisingly, despite its long-range influence on the movie industry, the film was a box-office disappointment when first released.

pap64

~DanseMacabre~ said:
Oh please God no. >_< Bald Sora would have me in such bad hysterics the Heartless would kick my ass in 0 seconds flat. Plus I suck.

Sora would NOT be bald. All the TRON players wear helmets, so it would be the case with Sora and crew.

And here is some info on TRON:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tron_(film)

-pap64

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
The Reaper said:
One of the earliest feature films to reflect the video-game craze of the 1980s, Disney's Tron stars Jeff Bridges as a computer programmer who becomes part of the very game that he's programming. Bridges' principal antagonist is his glory-grabbing boss David Warner, who likewise metamorphoses into a video-game character. The title character, a computer-generated superhero, is played by Bruce Boxleitner. Though antiquated by 1990s standards, Tron represented the last word in special effects back in 1982. Surprisingly, despite its long-range influence on the movie industry, the film was a box-office disappointment when first released.

thank u u r so kind. now that i know what the movie is about i say i doubt itll be in the game

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
squall leonheart said:
No..just no.
You people have major issues if you can come up with something as deranged as this.
We didn't come up with this! read topic please
anyway this sounds weird, it might happen but it doesn't seem like it would fit very well, but that might just be me, truthfully i hope this isn't true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back