• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH2 World? Tron?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Nomura seriously needs to die if this turns out true.

There are numerous movies that he could have put in the game and he picks that?!?!

D

Dexter

Why does everyone hate TRON personally i LOVED the movie and i think that its geat if a TRON world was in kh2 just imagine riding on those bikes and battlin cybetr heartless.......NOW that would be awsome!!! Oh and peole who think that Nomura should've done a diffrent film......well what i think Nomura is addin somthin diffrent in each and evry wworld!

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
rpg master said:
Why does everyone hate TRON personally i LOVED the movie and i think that its geat if a TRON world was in kh2 just imagine riding on those bikes and battlin cybetr heartless.......NOW that would be awsome!!! Oh and peole who think that Nomura should've done a diffrent film......well what i think Nomura is addin somthin diffrent in each and evry wworld!

those cyber netic bikes look gay
cycles.jpg

and cyber netic heartless not a fan

Fuse

When will we surrender?
lol theres no way....but it would be awesome to have a keyblade with cybernetic designs.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
I've never seen the movie but of course I've heard of it, I just don't see how it would fit in with KH2 and a more important question...why?!?!?

The bit about Yuffie and Cid is believable though, after all you do visit Hollow in the game.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
rpg master said:
i agree tron is very diversed but there is loads of diffrent disney movies that he could've chosen

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
HAHAHAH! I just looked at the Tron theory at KH2Ultimania toatally made m laugh! :D Though..No...I saw the movie.Kh2 and Virtual reality..DOES NOT AND I REPEAT DOES NOT WORK!!! That's like saying 50 cents game bullet proof would fit into KH2(Which it probaly would...) which is complete ludicrous.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
great the one disney movie ive never seen. haha. i guess ill have to rent it b4 the game comes out. but since im awesome i watched the trailer, and i think that would be a really cool level, cause they race in like these cool light cars so maybe ud have to race to survive or something. also that boss battle would be cool. haha

KHblader

If there was a TRon World,what would it look like?And how would you fight?With the motercycle thing?

T

Tuesmiddt

Eek! I've never heard of Tron. What's it about?
However, the more the merrier, so bring it on!

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
Since FF12Expo is an japanese website, and the japanese ALWAYS get the good news first, I guess Tron would be in KH2. Besides, there were racing in Tron, so imagine Sora and co. in a three-man motorcycle! :D

Oh, man. It's probably gonna be like in FF7, where you play as Cloud riding a motorcycle! :cool:

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
o.o; Never seen it. That's weird, I've seen every Disney movie... Ah well, It's my duty as Kingdom Hearts fan to go rent it!

helios

Bronze Member
Tron ok that has nothing to do with disney or square i dont think that this is going to be in KH2 its not logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back