• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kh2 Trailer!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ok i am more than def. sure no1 has found this trailer anywhere online because no site has recorded itz finding

(copy and paste link)

http://shop.fye.com/product.aspx?sku=201647442&loc=50244

if you go there..... they have a different na tv spot trailer for the game

look at the picture of the na cover of the game and therez a link underneath that says play clip...... CLICK IT!!!!!!!!!!1

in it you see a couple new scenes

such as....

part of the avalanche scene in mulan......

a new cutscene of tron.......

scarr holdin simba's paws on pride rock.......

sdg with aerith and yuffie at a computer??? in hollow bastion???

Sora running up the building in deep dive as an Organization member with lightsaber lookin weapons comes falling down from the top........

Roxas??? in a black cloak duelwieldin 2 keyblades fightin the Org. member that came from the top of the building..........

the Roxas and Axel boss fight......... you get 2 see a very sweet awesome clip of using the reaction command with Roxas......

a clip of the final boss??? it looks like the robot machine Marluxia had in Castle Oblivion but this one looks like a silver robotic dragon i guess i wanna say.....

JUST GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!! ITZ AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

iholdthekeys

oops i 4got 2 add that sanctuary is playin in the background........ and srry if this is old, i just figured it'd be brand new news since khinsider.com, kh2.co.uk, kh-vids.net, or ne of the other kh2 sites didn't mention anything about this trailer or put pics up relatin 2 the trailer

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
this has been shown as the gamestop trailer........still good find..........I wish it could play for me, cause it looked to have better quality.......its old, but good find! :D

iholdthekeys

no problem, i just try 2 provide my kh brethren with some new material...... i just hope that whichever few of you say this is old saw the whole trailer cuz the beginning is the same but the ending is totally different

roxas_shell

that was much better quality than I would have expected kudo's to you dear friend for this fantastic find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back